Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to pass along the news that my husband, who designed stickers, T-shirts, patches and emblems related to the Bronco and including "Albert Rides With Me," had a heart attack and died Saturday evening. It was unexpected because he was relatively young and healthy, with no history of heart trouble. He was a creative, brilliant man who gave 134 percent to everything he did.

If you have ordered something from him and haven't heard anything, now you understand why. I will fulfill any orders as soon as I can get into his accounts and sort through everything. I really appreciate your patience. I do not know what his user name on this forum was, but if anyone has that information, it might make things easier for me in the future.

I like to think of Albert of Granger Ford in a Bronco's driver seat, coming to pick up my husband before they head off into adventure. This assumes, of course, that my guy doesn't insist on driving....

Thank you.

Image added by administrator in remembrance of @elmystico and @albert

albert and elmystico.jpg
My condolences to you and your family. Goodspeed gents!
Sponsored

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for your loss. I have the Albert memorial sticker waiting for when I pick up my truck in at Granger 22/23.

hopefully the knowledge of the impact he made on this rag tag group provides some solace.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RIP and sorry for your loss. This is why I’m not waiting any longer, switching options, or deferring anything. I want this bronco ASAP to live these dreams. I know these two are riding in the great beyond though. God speed.

Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to pass along the news that my husband, who designed stickers, T-shirts, patches and emblems related to the Bronco and including "Albert Rides With Me," had a heart attack and died Saturday evening. It was unexpected because he was relatively young and healthy, with no history of heart trouble. He was a creative, brilliant man who gave 134 percent to everything he did.

If you have ordered something from him and haven't heard anything, now you understand why. I will fulfill any orders as soon as I can get into his accounts and sort through everything. I really appreciate your patience. I do not know what his user name on this forum was, but if anyone has that information, it might make things easier for me in the future.

I like to think of Albert of Granger Ford in a Bronco's driver seat, coming to pick up my husband before they head off into adventure. This assumes, of course, that my guy doesn't insist on driving....

Thank you.

Image added by administrator in remembrance of @elmystico and @albert

albert and elmystico.jpg
Rest In Peace, sorry for your loss btw

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have little to say that could possibly be said that hasn't already been said, but I am saddened to hear of his passing. I wish our wishes could bring him back.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not the sticker guy...

My condolences.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very sorry for your loss Laura. Certainly not enough words in the world can bring you or your family comfort. For what it's worth, please know he had a very special place here on the forum with all of his time, effort, and contributions.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family! It’s very touching that you would post this and continue fulfilling his passion.

Our B6G family is here for anything you guys may need.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So sorry for your loss.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jon (Elmystico) was the brains behind figuring out Ford's secret web links of when and where each of the Bronco Road Show events was going to be held. So for anyone who saw a Bronco in person at one of these events or enjoyed the pictures that others took of the road show Bronco's it is mostly due to Jon's efforts.

I suspect that he still has a smirk knowing that he kept the Road Show planners completely flummoxed on how their road show event web links almost immediately were updated into B6G.

RIP Jon.
Sponsored

Last edited: