First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tragedies like these have a way of putting trivial things like automobiles in their proper perspective. I’m very sorry for your loss. Although I didn’t know your husband we all have a common passion and share a kindred spirit. We feel like we’ve lost one of our own.
The fact that you would concern yourself with his affairs on this forum at such a trying time reflects greatly upon your husband and you as his spouse. God bless you and your family.

Sponsored

CentennialState

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very fast stuff
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am so sorry to hear!! Was it @elmystico (Jon)? He is from NM, and his profile is here.
Oh man, I hope it isn't Jon (@elmystico on this forum). He also has a Toyota FJ and was getting a Bronco Badlands like Laura has in her profile). I have shirts and stickers from him and really enjoyed interacting with him on here as well.

Laura, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope the info that we have provided helps narrow down finding your husband's profile on this forum. I'm sure Albert will greet him with open arms.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to pass along the news that my husband, who designed stickers, T-shirts, patches and emblems related to the Bronco and including "Albert Rides With Me," had a heart attack and died Saturday evening. It was unexpected because he was relatively young and healthy, with no history of heart trouble. He was a creative, brilliant man who gave 134 percent to everything he did.

If you have ordered something from him and haven't heard anything, now you understand why. I will fulfill any orders as soon as I can get into his accounts and sort through everything. I really appreciate your patience. I do not know what his user name on this forum was, but if anyone has that information, it might make things easier for me in the future.

I like to think of Albert of Granger Ford in a Bronco's driver seat, coming to pick up my husband before they head off into adventure. This assumes, of course, that my guy doesn't insist on driving....

Thank you.
Sorry for your loss Laura! My prayers are with you and your family!

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Laura, I don't even know what to say. Jon was an active member on this forum and in the Colorado Granger Buyers Group. He was incredibly selfless, creating beautiful designs for his fellow Bronco enthusiasts. Most recently, he created patches to honor our dear friend Albert, and as with the stickers and magnets, he donated the royalties to the rescue group in Albert's hometown.

I purchased one of those patches for my jean jacket, to honor Albert and help keep his memory alive. Losing Jon now, I am beyond words. The forum is greatly diminished with his passing. I'll treasure his artwork and the memory of his friendship. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. What a loss to this community, and the world.

OP
OP

lehret

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tragedies like these have a way of putting trivial things like automobiles in their proper perspective. I’m very sorry for your loss. Although I didn’t know your husband we all have a common passion and share a kindred spirit. We feel like we’ve lost one of our own.
The fact that you would concern yourself with his affairs on this forum at such a trying time reflects greatly upon your husband and you as his spouse. God bless you and your family.
Thank you. I am touched by your words...

OP
OP

lehret

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Laura, I don't even know what to say. Jon was an active member on this forum and in the Colorado Granger Buyers Group. He was incredibly selfless, creating beautiful designs for his fellow Bronco enthusiasts. Most recently, he created patches to honor our dear friend Albert, and as with the stickers and magnets, he donated the royalties to the rescue group in Albert's hometown.

I purchased one of those patches for my jean jacket, to honor Albert and help keep his memory alive. Losing Jon now, I am beyond words. The forum is greatly diminished with his passing. I'll treasure his artwork and the memory of his friendship. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. What a loss to this community, and the world.
What a comfort this is to me. Thank you.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Our entire community has our collective arms wrapped around you. We are a close knit family. Do not hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything any of us can do to help.
Though none of us can imagine what you are going through, know that we are here and we are praying for you and your family and thinking of you.
Sponsored