Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 xtr, vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah the weekend is fast approaching! And now I wonder.....is the joy-riding Wifey gonna sheepishly ask the question? Can I pleeeease take the bronco? Now I have a problem with this. I've had said bronco for 3 weeks now and EVERY Saturday morning the question gets asked. I sure do love her (the wife that is) and we wouldn't be in the position we're in to afford these nice things if it weren't for her 😉. My daughter and her have a totally capable mall crawler in a 22 Grand Cherokee. That's what they do all day. Slide hangers and get lunch with grandma. All the while I'm home. Raking leaves etc.. dad stuff. When I want to leave I gotta take this damn Jeep!!!!! No not cool!!!

I know I'm not the only one with this problem.....🤣😂😡
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah the weekend is fast approaching! And now I wonder.....is the joy-riding Wifey gonna sheepishly ask the question? Can I pleeeease take the bronco? Now I have a problem with this. I've had said bronco for 3 weeks now and EVERY Saturday morning the question gets asked. I sure do love her (the wife that is) and we wouldn't be in the position we're in to afford these nice things if it weren't for her 😉. My daughter and her have a totally capable mall crawler in a 22 Grand Cherokee. That's what they do all day. Slide hangers and get lunch with grandma. All the while I'm home. Raking leaves etc.. dad stuff. When I want to leave I gotta take this damn Jeep!!!!! No not cool!!!

You're not alone! But mine doesn't "ask" that often so I'm cool with it either way. The newness will wear off in a few months and it will be back to "Dad's truck/car" I love the look on my wife's face when she drives it - super grin and happy. You know the saying man.... Happy Wife...(you fill in the blank) :)

OP
OP

Nickhick

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 xtr, vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're not alone! But mine doesn't "ask" that often so I'm cool with it either way. The newness will wear off in a few months and it will be back to "Dad's truck/car" I love the look on my wife's face when she drives it - super grin and happy. You know the saying man.... Happy Wife...(you fill in the blank) :)
It is still the honeymoon phase! I am kidding of course they have fun in it. ALOT!

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can I have a turn lol. I am still waiting for my bronco

Last edited:

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is still the honeymoon phase! I am kidding of course they have fun in it. ALOT!
I would trade the heated seats and / or steering wheel for memory seats. That's my only pet peeve about sharing. The seat and mirrors are always F'd!

Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Have some fun with it...send her GPS coordinates of a local store she needs to check out--like a scavenger hunt or geo caching, let her take the Bronco, you take the Cherokee.. Meet at your local Ford dealer ( if they have any Bronco's) and have her trade the Cherokee !!

Straightbase

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Base MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ive escaped this one so far... She is nervous about driving the manual even though Ive offered to let her give it a try. She drove my 80s Nissan king cab and 90s Golf both manuals but she just wont give this one a shot.

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm so glad my wife doesn't ask lol!!! She thinks about it, but she knows it bugs me just enough if she drove it, she is a keeper!!! lol

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Use mykey and program it to be less fun.... LOL 😂 That should help. Limited acceleration and top speed should make it less attractive.

I am sorry, I will have to bring it to the dealer to get it diagnosed... LOL

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bwahaha, so true. My GF asked if she could be the first to drive it (being built next month), then even offered to give me $500 if she could drive it first, and have it for a few days. I had to laugh.

So, what can I buy for the bronco with $500? j/k. I'll let her drive it here and there, but she doesn't have to pay me anything.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was expecting a different kind of post.....