Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi there!

Some members received a certificate in their name, this was if you were a early reservationist - this was a courtesy rebate - as not all dealers were familiar with Price Protection procedures(my assumptions)! This is not the only form of price protection.

Price Protection in itself applies to all retail customers, who placed an order during a Price Level that doesn't modify the order in a higher Price Level(or when they shut off Bronco spec changes.)

You will need to have your original WBDO/DORA sheet so the dealer knows what to charge you. They will receive the reimbursement on their parts statement internally 45 days later. Regardless if they give you this money at delivery, or 45 days later - it is your money, not the dealerships.

1662473196100.png
Thanks! Yes, I do NOT qualify for the certificate. I realized I am entitled to standard retail price protection. I am going to try to speak with the GM later today. The new sales manager even read the document I showed from the ford website and said no… and said that it was my responsibility to contact Ford. Hopefully today goes better at the dealership. The crazy thing is, they have already done this (retail price protection) for me once before. Ford customer service didn’t provide me with any elevated contact to reference.
Sponsored

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks! Yes, I do NOT qualify for the certificate. I realized I am entitled to standard retail price protection. I am going to try to speak with the GM later today. The new sales manager even read the document I showed from the ford website and said no… and said that it was my responsibility to contact Ford. Hopefully today goes better at the dealership. The crazy thing is, they have already done this (retail price protection) for me once before. Ford customer service didn’t provide me with any elevated contact to reference.
Price Protection definitions are within FMCDealer for more clarification, I don't recommend trying to argue authority of knowledge though if they keep acting like it doesn't exist, might be helpful to say. Curious why they are rejecting Price Protection on this Bronco, but allowed it on your other retail order?

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price Protection definitions are within FMCDealer for more clarification, I don't recommend trying to argue authority of knowledge though if they keep acting like it doesn't exist, might be helpful to say. Curious why they are rejecting Price Protection on this Bronco, but allowed it on your other retail order?
I’m hopeful it is due to a new manager and nothing dishonest is going on.
Sponsored