First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If there was only an easy way to remove it without having to use a plasma cutter and hacking up the entire frame? 🤔 :sneaky:

/s
It's called a wrench. Jesus...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they are known as "anti roll bars" so they prevent you from rolling over in a turn.

Bad news is , if there is no disconnect , the badlands just became less capable and the rear articulation will be less....
not the place for an argument, there are other threads for that... but there is pretty compelling evidence that a rear sway bar is helpful when it comes to flex.

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they are known as "anti roll bars" so they prevent you from rolling over in a turn.

Bad news is , if there is no disconnect , the badlands just became less capable and the rear articulation will be less....
Yes, I'm definitely removing the rear sway bar. It's good for folks not off roading all the time because it reduces the rolling effect, but if you do off road then it's going to limit your articulation climbing over rocks or whatever

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wildtrack also appears to have lost its body graphics. Saw a two door in the new green at the dealer today, no graphics on the body just like the blue one at the top of this thread.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

vlxjim

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep Rubicon Recon, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrack also appears to have lost its body graphics. Saw a two door in the new green at the dealer today, no graphics on the body just like the blue one at the top of this thread.
The hood graphic has always been standard and the WT side graphics are a $520 option.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Loss of painted handles (and mirrors) on the Wildtrak is a big deal (at least IMO). I paid up some for my 2021 OBX SAS lux over a WT lux. The black mistmatched mirrors on the WT were part of that decision, but now with no painted handles, why even bother. Again, IMO.

When I flirted with a BL build and did the research, it was like $2k+ to buy "paintable" primed handles from Ford and have them painted (since they are more with the embedded lock/unlock buttons on higher trims). Putting interior color choice aside and baja mode, if the painted bits are important, it would be more sensible to get a loaded OBX and just swap out the grille to a WT (if that is your preference).

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Loss of painted handles (and mirrors) on the Wildtrak is a big deal (at least IMO). I paid up some for my 2021 OBX SAS lux over a WT lux. The black mistmatched mirrors on the WT were part of that decision, but now with no painted handles, why even bother. Again, IMO.

When I flirted with a BL build and did the research, it was like $2k+ to buy "paintable" primed handles from Ford and have them painted (since they are more with the embedded lock/unlock buttons on higher trims). Putting interior color choice aside and baja mode, if the painted bits are important, it would be more sensible to get a loaded OBX and just swap out the grille to a WT (if that is your preference).
Yeah, I'm hoping for a BL or WT grill to swap with when my Outerbanks comes in.

vlxjim

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep Rubicon Recon, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All, this should be a central location that we can start to compile the MY21 vs MY22 differences.

MY2022 Changes So Far:

1) Dual climate control knobs no longer have a digital temperature readout on all trims

2) Wildtrak lost its color matched handles and mirrors

3) 4 door sasquatch packages get an added rear sway bar

4) black diamond 1 rear tow hook (vs 2), unverified on other trims

5) Color matched paint keypad (previously announced)

Black painted mirrors aren't mismatched. They match the gloss black grill and gloss black trim rings on the wheels just like the first edition.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
at this time it is only believed to be on MY22 4door SAS

From what I’ve been told the rear stabilizer bar is not meant in any way to reduce articulation. It provides just enough extra chassis stiffness to counter a roof load causing lateral forces. It should not hinder or affect the maximum articulation limits

The bar is 17mm thick and adds very minor rigidity overall but enough to match the same amount of rigidity as non-Sasquatch 4 door models.
That was my first thought, could not order a roof rack on 4 door squatch from what I've heard in here...

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From what I’ve been told the rear stabilizer bar is not meant in any way to reduce articulation. It provides just enough extra chassis stiffness to counter a roof load causing lateral forces. It should not hinder or affect the maximum articulation limits

The bar is 17mm thick and adds very minor rigidity overall but enough to match the same amount of rigidity as non-Sasquatch 4 door models.
Hello. New here. Reading some of your recent posts... Who are you?

tenor.gif

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncoman7072

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All, this should be a central location that we can start to compile the MY21 vs MY22 differences.

MY2022 Changes So Far:

1) Dual climate control knobs no longer have a digital temperature readout on all trims

2) Wildtrak lost its color matched handles and mirrors

3) 4 door sasquatch packages get an added rear sway bar

4) black diamond 1 rear tow hook (vs 2), unverified on other trims

5) Color matched paint keypad (previously announced)
I added a poll to the sway bar post to see if we find any more configurations with a rear sway bar.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...way-bar-update-poll-added.33502/#post-1119347
Sponsored

Last edited: