Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am hoping there will be Everglade and Raptor parts we can buy and slap on. Specifically the rear frame brace from the Raptor and the snorkel from the Everglades.

Anyone notice the rear roll bars in our trucks have threaded hole for what I'm assuming is the spot where the rear brace goes?

Ford Bronco Bronco EVERGLADES Reviews Are In... (Full List) tempImage3RuIvK
Sponsored

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Starts at $54,495. I have a Badlands on order but I definitely like the Everglades. I couldn't care less for an electronic sway bar disconnect on the Badlands (a manual one where you just pull a pin is fine, like many have on their Jeeps), and would much rather prefer to trade for a winch. Thus why some like me, might prefer a Everglades.

Don't like that snorkel though and I have a feeling it might add even more noise on the highway. I plan on doing every single mod that exists to dampen or make my Bronco more quiet. If anything, I wouldn't mind un-snorkeling the Everglades, and leave the parts off until I plan on a trip that requires high water crossings.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am hoping there will be Everglade and Raptor parts we can buy and slap on. Specifically the rear frame brace from the Raptor and the snorkel from the Everglades.

Anyone notice the rear roll bars in our trucks have threaded hole for what I'm assuming is the spot where the rear brace goes?

tempImage3RuIvK.jpg
Looks like those bolt holes are about right. Not sure, but it looks like at least two more bolts into the top “C-bar”.

there is a thread in the Raptor area of the forum on parts, that are becoming available. It’s hit and miss so far with what’s been published, but I’m guessing this cross member Is going to be pricey.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ers-starting-to-show-in-catalog-system.44571/

Ford Bronco Bronco EVERGLADES Reviews Are In... (Full List) 24D752CD-7B02-48A0-A9F7-7ECBAB735F5C

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like those bolt holes are about right. Not sure, but it looks like at least two more bolts into the top “C-bar”.

there is a thread in the Raptor area of the forum on parts, that are becoming available. It’s hit and miss so far with what’s been published, but I’m guessing this cross member Is going to be pricey.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ers-starting-to-show-in-catalog-system.44571/

Ford Bronco Bronco EVERGLADES Reviews Are In... (Full List) 24D752CD-7B02-48A0-A9F7-7ECBAB735F5C
Interesting, thanks for the heads up about the forum specifically. I’ll have a look.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

There are several old threads on them, I believe for a short period of time there were two holes, then went to one. Don't think anyone found the actual reason behind them.

Bloodhound

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The following list will be updated as new review articles and videos are posted, so check back...

ARTICLES

Autoblog
Car and Driver
Gear Patrol
Motor1
MotorAuthority

Road & Track

VIDEOS

Reading watching the information on this thread has me 10X more
Excited for my Everglades 8/8 Build Week. Thank you
The following list will be updated as new review articles and videos are posted, so check back...

ARTICLES

Autoblog
Car and Driver
Gear Patrol
Motor1
MotorAuthority

Road & Track

VIDEOS

reading and watching the reviews for the Everglades got me 10X more excited for my Everglades 8/8 build week. This was an awesome thread! Thank you

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got a little FOMO for not switching my 4d BD for an Everglades, but I really wanted it with the v6 so. I'll just mod mine nbd

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kinda strange that ford put this out on the 2.3l with the winch when we know now the 2.3l is the only engine that easily allows tucking that winch underneath without bothering the camera and other stuff...... very strange ford didnt delay this a bit and design a new bumper for this model that puts that winch down and in a bit to take advantage of that space....

I could see a stealthier winch as a much bigger selling point but this is really looking lazy as far as that goes. The fact we are in year 3 it seems and ford doesnt give a shit at all about the winch situation is weird.

The snorkel is cool and the wheels are cool. But thats it.
There's no front cam on the everglades, 2.3l alternator is higher than the 2.7l(water fording) and with the low winch mount, it would be submerged alot......no everglades for me lol.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got a reservation for an Everglades that starts with 107, with a priority code 10. But I guess what matters more is if I had a YouTube channel.
:rolleyes:
Yes, I’m getting impatient.

Sponsored

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have any Everglades been built or delivered yet?

deuberj

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same question for me. I have yet to see anyone post on forum that has had an Everglade delivered unless I am missing a post

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

None that I've seen and I search regularly. The first guy to get a build date that we heard from was in May, then he got pushed to the end of July, so I don't think they have built any customer units yet.

KDR_83

Badlands
First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it too late to switch to an Everglades?
Sponsored