First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m still waiting on the drivers side tension cable to be replaced, it was broken. Ford has it back ordered supposed to ship the 27th. Been one thing after another. Crazy back window is so expensive when you can almost buy a used “new” top on here for $800 lol oughta tell them to just come on here and buy me a top and fix all the problems 😂
Sponsored

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just heard they’re gonna order me a new window! I’m glad they’re doing the right thing. Really bothered me it was messed up cause I would look at it every time I walked around it.

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I generally dislike the promo stuff dealers do like license plate holders and adhesive stickers on a rear panel, but they are at least reasonable (and I forgot to warn them not to put a label on the tailgate so I live with it).
I've always wondered why people leave the tacky dealer license plate covers on their cars forever.

To remove the dealer badging/decals, all you need is some dental floss, goof-off or WD-40, and some patience to get them off. The sooner you remove them the easier they are to get off.

Last edited:

JAricB

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
540i, Rubicon, Bronco, TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it looks pretty cool!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep, dealer owes you a rear window.

Ford Bronco Need some help: Dealer possibly ruined back window wtf-is-that-confused

Sponsored

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why would you put the temp tag in the rear window of a soft top anyway? Top goes down you can no longer see temp tag!

every jeep or convertible I ever owned,the temp tag has always been out in the rear license plate holder
ITS SIMPLE,THE DEALERSHIP PUT IT ON ,U SHOULD OF, HAVE THEM REMOVE IT,BEFORE U DROVE OFF THE LOT.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone that was a Jan build and held needs to check the back windows as well. Some genius at Ford was writing on them with a paint marker which leaves a shadow either from the paint or the solvent in the marker. It's hard to see but the scratches in the upper left corner where they tried to wipe another set of numbers off will give it away. The writing will be just to the right of the scratches. Have to look at from an angle since it's hard to see straight on.

Deltamav

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's hard enough to see out the rear window with the headrests and the rear tire in the way, and yet they added a sticker right in the middle? Morons.

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They are indeed ordering my new rear window! I’ll keep this one as a spare…just in case never know lol at $750 that’s just ludicrous IMO, but it won’t go to waste. Especially if someone ends up needing one to get by.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You mean the black Diamond ones on the side? I though of removing those. Maybe get just a classic bronco one but kinda like no emblems
Floss for raised 3d badges. The side ones I think are just stickers

Sponsored

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco came with a dealer sticker on the window as well. I removed it as soon as I got home. My window had the same imprint as your window after sticker removal. I'm not sure how long it took, but you can't tell a sticker was ever there. The vinyl will relax over time. The summer sun and heat will speed things up.

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco came with a dealer sticker on the window as well. I removed it as soon as I got home. My window had the same imprint as your window after sticker removal. I'm not sure how long it took, but you can't tell a sticker was ever there. The vinyl will relax over time. The summer sun and heat will speed things up.
That’s good to know, since I’m getting a new one for free, I’ll take this one when I swap and lay it out in the sun on a hard surface see if it does. Then I’ll just have a spare.
Sponsored