First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To install these 21 off-road fog lights which light swap do you need to replace on the dash the DC or BC one?
AF4F4840-B68F-4027-B9F1-56DFE8633795.jpeg
And my question
no, I had to modify the end of the harness to connect to the pigtail connectors I got from 4x4truckleds

sure no problem
when you say “modify”…could you clarify a tad? I will be going pretty much the route you did with my install. I just have to figure out how to use 1 on each side for fog lights and be able to use both white or amber as needed. Thank you for your time

ssypien

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And my question

when you say “modify”…could you clarify a tad? I will be going pretty much the route you did with my install. I just have to figure out how to use 1 on each side for fog lights and be able to use both white or amber as needed. Thank you for your time
I used Deutsch connectors

IMG_4725.jpeg

IMG_4708.jpeg

Sponsored

BRONBO

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got mine installed. Took a little over 2 hours for me. Biggest pain was getting the wiring over to the passenger side and figuring out what the best route was.

i ran the wire down from the engine bay first and found a nice spot that went right down to where the drivers side fog is and didn’t have to mess with the liner at all.

the harness is a tad short but manageable. Could’ve used another 6”.

Happy with them esp at 200.

IMG_2546.jpeg

IMG_2547.jpeg

IMG_2548.jpeg

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got mine installed. Took a little over 2 hours for me. Biggest pain was getting the wiring over to the passenger side and figuring out what the best route was.

i ran the wire down from the engine bay first and found a nice spot that went right down to where the drivers side fog is and didn’t have to mess with the liner at all.

Ford Bronco New “Mabett” Raptor Style Fog Lights for modular bumper IMG_2548

Did you need to add any extra wire length to get the harness to work or did it work as is?

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I’m clueless when it comes to wiring.

To connect to AUX switches these fog light wires need to be run to somewhere behind the dash board? Through the entire engine compartment?

Or just to the wiring near the front mod bumper?

Anyone got a video of the wiring install for connection to the AUX switches?

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Looks good but I did something a little different and put the housing under the tow hook cover, just a thought.

BRONBO

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you need to add any extra wire length to get the harness to work or did it work as is?
It worked as is - but barely.
Looks good but I did something a little different and put the housing under the tow hook cover, just a thought.
I saw another wiring harness near the top of the bumper and ran it above. There’s a rubber-ish cover at the top that I was able to get my hand in and feed the wire through. I used some wiring poles to help guide it and made it a lot easier for me.
Edit: here’s a pic where the wire is ran through. There’s some bracing back there to help keep the wire in that grove.

IMG_2551.jpeg

Sponsored

BRONBO

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m clueless when it comes to wiring.

To connect to AUX switches these fog light wires need to be run to somewhere behind the dash board? Through the entire engine compartment?

Or just to the wiring near the front mod bumper?

Anyone got a video of the wiring install for connection to the AUX switches?
Do you have the aux switches? If so and that’s how you’re wiring it, everything is on the drivers side.

IMG_2549.jpeg

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am disappointed that Mabett priced his double what the other companies priced theirs. You know they are the exact same one, made by the exact same company. I guess I'll order from 21 offroad.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would it be possible to tap into the headlight wiring, so that they come on when the headlights do? I don't plan on running the amber lights anyway and my wife will hate turn the aux switch on and off.

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2021 RAM TRX, 2023 GMC Denali HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone wired one up the way instructions were intending, to the two aux switches.
If so, are the wires long enough to wire it all in the 2-aux switch method. If not, should I get some additional wire and what gauge and colors should I get to complete the installation.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone wired one up the way instructions were intending, to the two aux switches.
If so, are the wires long enough to wire it all in the 2-aux switch method. If not, should I get some additional wire and what gauge and colors should I get to complete the installation.
I think you will find that the OP wired his that way. Watch his video. He needed to extend the clear and amber light wires to the AUX wires at the firewall. I think he connected the ground wire at or near the battery.
Sponsored