First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, I should’ve included it. Ordered August of 2021 and had to reorder October of 2021. I’m at a smaller dealership so I’m sure the allocations are lower but I seemed to move up the list fairly quickly. Just not as many orders to compete with.
This is insane. I have a similar order, original order was Jan '21. Nothing but crickets.
Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure there is a slight delay in the immediacy of VINs and emails being generated. I'm just passing along what I was just told. Honestly she wasn't certain of the cut off date but thought it was tuesday.
I am 100% positive someone I know got a vin today. Issued TODAY

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The rub will be how long is the price protection going to last? This will be the next plug that will be pulled from an original reservation holder. Stay tuned folks reservation holders are not job one but thanks for all the hype and promotion. Luv ya
If Ford starts MY23 with the same old ALLOCATION BS for the 2 year old orders this is precisely what I expect to happen.
Come on @Ford - Be honest and tell us EXACTLY what to expect and quit stringing us along.

Deleted member 31057

Have to say I'm still not giving up hope....I have been a life long Ford enthusiast where Bronco's and Mustang's have been a large part of this and my entire family.

I do have to say after placing a reservation in July of 2020 and still not having a Bronco. Or not being able to get a "Golden Ticket" for a Bronco Raptor but being able to convert to one to find out it has just been balanced out. Well it is hard to keep hearing this from the Company I do so admire.

Ford Bronco New 2023MY Bronco dates: Order Guide 9/19, Order Bank (Conversion) 9/28, Last Day to Convert Order 11/21 GrotesqueWanKangaroo-max-1mb

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing I saw indicated that at all, people read into it because they wanted it to be that way (and there have been people pushing that interpretation hard). They said they were going to convert all the orders first then open retail order banks in Q4 after dealing with existing reservations/orders. At least once Ford has mentioned that allocations are still in play. So, once they get all the orders that need to be converted to a '23 (now with drivers license verification), they will know what they have. Then they will start taking orders.

It is reasonable to expect that if you have a build ordered that gets converted, it should be built before a new order, so long as your dealer has allocation to cover it. And I suspect that is what has been happening all along.

I'd rather see my local dealer that did not engage in shenanigans, continue to be able to get product and sell it. Why do I care about Granger, who shot themselves (and their customers) in the foot, I'd rather see my local dealer be able to remain in business and employ local people.

(yeah, I know how that sounds but I really don't care. I support local when I can).
I support local by giving my money to global companies 🙄

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hopefully the Dealer Playbook will give us some guidance on how reservations will be handled MY23 and beyond. There is no way the allocation model will fulfill all the reservations. Will price protection continue beyond MY23 (haha NO)? The guide will hopefully steer us in waiting as to how we should place our upcoming order to ensure we get a delivery regardless of dealer choice. I also think Heritage (Big Bend) orders will be greater than what they can do in MY23, yet Ford committed to serving the demand on Heritage. Will Heritage MY24 have new colors? Will they even offer the black mod top at all to customers let alone to reservation holders. Late availability on the black mod top will be to a very lucky few for MY23, not to all of us who have waited patiently in 99 status. Just my opinion and past experience as a July 2020 reservation holder.

Gilmerky

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a problem at all. I ordered mine in March of this year and have no updates at all. I'm just trying to understand what to expect.
I know the feeling, I really wish there was better communication through this whole thing. The waiting is bad but waiting with no idea what’s going on or when to expect your order sucks.

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wonder when unscheduled folks will get their email so they know for sure they have to reorder.
that's a great question; I'm one of those "unscheduled folks" but I do have a reservation in the 110k range (like that means anything). I found out today my dealer didn't order 140 broncos more like over 200...hearing this number get staggering when you've been on the hook for over 12 months. not sure where I'm at but the white OBX just went to a cactus gray and we added the Sasquatch package...woo hoo. So glad I'm done shopping tires and a lift...these order changes keep the psyche going....would you change LUX and leather seats for bigger tires and a better suspension?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hopefully the Dealer Playbook will give us some guidance on how reservations will be handled MY23 and beyond. There is no way the allocation model will fulfill all the reservations. Will price protection continue beyond MY23 (haha NO)? The guide will hopefully steer us in waiting as to how we should place our upcoming order to ensure we get a delivery regardless of dealer choice. I also think Heritage (Big Bend) orders will be greater than what they can do in MY23, yet Ford committed to serving the demand on Heritage. Will Heritage MY24 have new colors? Will they even offer the black mod top at all to customers let alone to reservation holders. Late availability on the black mod top will be to a very lucky few for MY23, not to all of us who have waited patiently in 99 status. Just my opinion and past experience as a July 2020 reservation holder.
I'm with you, been waiting for the white mod top and will more than likely switch to unlimited HE pending the order guide options. Happy as all get out that Ford is saying all reservation orders verified and in a build status and no more 99s but you're right, current allocations aren't going clear out some dealers queues so unless they want to continue keeping those on the books they're going need to come up with something.

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm with you, been waiting for the white mod top and will more than likely switch to unlimited HE pending the order guide options. Happy as all get out that Ford is saying all reservation orders verified and in a build status and no more 99s but you're right, current allocations aren't going clear out some dealers queues so unless they want to continue keeping those on the books they're going need to come up with something.
Just remember the Heritage Limited will only have 1966 units (I watched the Bronco Nation video today and it may not be 1966 for the 4 door, 1966 for the 2 door, and 1966 for the Bronco Sport). These will be difficult if not impossible to get ahold of after dealers and their family and/or most of their loyal customers get first option. Most of us are left with the Heritage standard and it's terrible exterior color options. No Yellowstone or Peak Blue (aka Legendary Blue) really hurts when they are only going to produce so few units. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. Hopefully the Dealer playbook will give some of us guidance.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I think I'm right there with you. I have been following the Heritage thread for a while and was very excited about the white top and exclusive retro color options but no have some serious pause. Go with Heritage and compromise exterior color or go Badlands Lux (which I don't need) and get exterior color options I like (only a few no grays). I don't understand how Heritage standard didn't get one exclusive exterior color. Especially after being hyped up for this long.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think I'm right there with you. I have been following the Heritage thread for a while and was very excited about the white top and exclusive retro color options but no have some serious pause. Go with Heritage and compromise exterior color or go Badlands Lux (which I don't need) and get exterior color options I like (only a few no grays). I don't understand how Heritage standard didn't get one exclusive exterior color. Especially after being hyped up for this long.
Yep, when I say unlimited HE I'm meaning the BB version. I was on the fence at the beginning between a manual BL high or a loaded out BD either with the then black mod top hoping they'd offer white but knowing I could get it painted. Fast forward 2 years and I can get my manual and white mod top in the unlimited HE. Yes the colors aren't really inspired like the Limited but don't rule out AGM, I'm really thinking it's going to be lighter than just a metallic A51 and more of a modern Brittany Blue.

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone know how gt500 orders are done? I think they aren’t making them in 2023? And 2022 is all done ?

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I should be pissed that Ford said this?

Ford Bronco New 2023MY Bronco dates: Order Guide 9/19, Order Bank (Conversion) 9/28, Last Day to Convert Order 11/21 GrotesqueWanKangaroo-max-1mb

Told everyone to get, “agreed upon prices in writing.” Had to change their policy on moving reservations not once, but twice because dealers refused to honor MSRP or told customers, “we don’t know.” Changed their policy after reservations opened to this.

Which has done nothing but drive up ADM at dealers getting stock Broncos they shouldn’t have. Retail Broncos they’ve either flat out stole from customers or charged so much over MSRP people just walked away. Driven up the resale price for scalpers to order low end, soft top 4 doors at dealers with, “allocation.” Allowed tens of thousands of people to skip the line who shouldn’t have. Driven reservation holders to make multiple orders across the nation in hopes that one might be built. Lots of them getting builds they’re driving around hoping Ford builds the one they really want someday.

But I’m supposed to blame Granger because they gave me an agreed upon price in 2020?

Yeah, okay.
That is the perfect summary of Ford’s BS.

Now reservation holders who have been waiting for the MOD Top have a deadline to order a “late availability” option which means all of my small dealer allocations will be used up before my order is even possible to build.

Then in MY 2024 they’ll take away price protection when they are finally building the 2 door Bronco I reserved on the 6th day. (I was late over analyzing stuff.)
Sponsored