William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How easily does emblem come off? What is best method?
Hair dryer might be enough, but heat gun for certain. Just heat it up and peel it right off. Can use some fishing line or dental floss to get behind the emblem if you choose.

Then a little goo gone on the surface to get rid of the residue and some soapy water to clean the service, let it dry and then stick on the new one
There are annoying clips + adhesive. Bring a rag to protect paint, trim tools and a hair dryer.
Here's the back with the adhesive already off but you can see the clips you have to deal with.

Ford Bronco New Black/Smoked Chrome Rear Ford Oval Emblem (OEM) Available PXL_20231030_171628914.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL

Here's my end result with a $40 OEM badge and a couple hours of time:

Ford Bronco New Black/Smoked Chrome Rear Ford Oval Emblem (OEM) Available PXL_20231030_171933876.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL
Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome, I had enough points to purchase, after using the 20% off above!!! only paid shipping! 🍻

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FoCoBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, X3, MDX, Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here's the back with the adhesive already off but you can see the clips you have to deal with.

Ford Bronco New Black/Smoked Chrome Rear Ford Oval Emblem (OEM) Available PXL_20231030_171933876.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL

Here's my end result with a $40 OEM badge and a couple hours of time:

nice work on your emblem! Did not know there were clips involved - maybe too much hassle for me. If they break then a trip to ford dealer........

Sponsored

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, not a single part of daily life hasn't been affected by tribalism. Even vehicle emblems. Black Ovals Matter to some, the Thin Blue Oval to others.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FFS….its an emblem. I don’t care how you feel or think I feel or any of that BS.

To the OP, thanks for sharing. Looks great! 😎

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think needing to replace the blue oval with a black/smoked one reeks of personal insecurity. It is not a giant emblem. Does it really bother everyone so much?
lol - the comments replying to the above are not disappointing

Sponsored

Zero Options

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think needing to replace the blue oval with a black/smoked one reeks of personal insecurity. It is not a giant emblem. Does it really bother everyone so much?
I bought one because I thought it would look good on a black Bronco but at the same time I hate myself for responding so maybe they have a point.

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered the badge this morning and it looks like it already shipped from Michigan via FedEx. No word on delivery date yet though

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damnit, I'm in Arizona and can't order on the website. I think I'm forced to have to order from the dealership.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought it might bother me but I've only noticed it a couple time in 10,000+ miles. I closed my eyes and couldn't remember what side it was on when I wrote that reply.

I'm more bothered by the Badlands "Active Orange" not matching anything which you don't seem to be bothered by, I guess, with the sticker on the back... different strokes.

It was blue on blue, though, for both of us. Black seems to make it stand out more like a wart or something. Maybe it is because I grew up with Fords? That would be an interesting statistical analysis if we could ever get all the data.
yeah, the orange sticker on back didn't bother me much but it was more a concession for the wife. I decided on stripes and script because I did not like the sticker on the fenders.
Ford Bronco New Black/Smoked Chrome Rear Ford Oval Emblem (OEM) Available IMG_20220806_185909

RBJRBJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How easily does emblem come off? What is best method?
Use alcohol and try to get as much BEHIND the OEM emblem to begin to loosen the adhesive. Use a heat gun or hair dryer slowly and evenly to help loosen the adhesive. There are two (2) push-clips attached to the OEM emblem. Carefully using a plastic trim tool begin to pry the ends of the OEM emblem up. Once the emblem has separated a little from the metal, push down near the end of emblem to compress the plastic clips, one on each side. As you push to compress the clips, simultaneously pull, lifting the metal OEM emblem up and off. Once removed, use adhesive removal or alcohol to clean off any remaining adhesive. Dry area. Now, remove the 3M adhesive tape backing and carefully line up the two clips with the two holes on the sheet metal and push evenly and press to make the adhesive stick. Use a hair dryer or heat gun and evenly apply heat, pressing the new emblem into position. Done! If you’re going to do this outside, the temperature needs to be in the 70s o 80s.
Sponsored