Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE:
Had the pinion seal replaced a little less than a month ago and it’s leaking again. The leak is actually more noticeable now than it was before. Dealership confirmed this morning that it is in fact leaking again. Taking it back on Monday when they have a loaner available.
Maybe I should be happy they haven't “fixed mine” but they are also being a pain with no loaner. I'm not a huge fan of the Auto Nation dealerships and this is only solidifying my thought.
Sponsored

• Sad
Reactions: 0ne

Raincloud

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I should be happy they haven't “fixed mine” but they are also being a pain with no loaner. I'm not a huge fan of the Auto Nation dealerships and this is only solidifying my thought.
I’ve had my Bronco back for almost 2 weeks now. Dealership replaced the entire front differential, not just the pinion seal this time. I have almost 25K miles on her so I’m really hoping she’s good to go now. I will say that Stiver’s Ford in Montgomery was great to deal with. The dealership I purchased from is real small and just couldn’t get me in quickly but recommended I try there. Glad to have them treat me well even though I didn’t buy from them.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know. I started with Stivers in Montgomery for my purchase but ended up buying from Mullinax in Mobile. Ended up moving to PCB about a month ago and so far not impressed with Auto Nation PC and never was with Auto Nation Opelika.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Add me to this list, just hit 8K miles, caught it by changing my oil last night!

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Count me in, noticed the drip in the driveway today

Sponsored

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add me to the list, saw while looking around for a socket yesterday 8300 miles

• Sad

2aauburn

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add me to the list. 2022 Badlands with 15000 miles. Saw the leak on the bottom of the front diff during an oil change last Saturday traced it up to the seal.

• Sad

Sparkman

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Add me to the list. 2022 Badlands with 15000 miles. Saw the leak on the bottom of the front diff during an oil change last Saturday traced it up to the seal.
2.3 or 2.7? Does the engine choice seem to matter?

marchergirl

Badlands
First Name
MaryAnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yikes. Looks like I have a front differential seal leak too. =(
2023 Badlands. Made in Nov.22, delivered Feb 2023, less than 10,000 miles. Sasq and 2.7 engine.
So sad.

• Sad

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still room in this club? Discovered a healthy FDU pinion seal leak tonight while changing the engine oil. 21 Badlands 4.70 M210 with 20k.

• Sad

Sponsored

marchergirl

Badlands
First Name
MaryAnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2023... seems to have a front differential leak. Just taking the Bronco in to get looked at. Only 9500 miles. So sad. Maybe it isn't so.... ugh!

BRONCO-4x4

Badlands
First Name
EDDIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MERCEDES ML350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, Front diff leak. 2022 2.7 2-door Badlands SAS 20k. Now three seals and a flange later still not fixed. Pushing three months sitting at the dealer. Now I'm waiting for the complete front diff replacement. I've been told another week and a half to get the diff and it should take less than a day to install (fingers crossed). The dealer should have ordered the diff after the first or second seal replacement if they had done there homework. Three tries to fix this and a three month loaner is a huge waist of money and everyone time. Yep, I'm thankful to have a loaner. 2023 4-door Outer Banks non-SAS.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a benefit of doing your own oil changes. I've noticed my '21 Badlands and wife's '23 Wildtrak leaking while changing the oil. Both take over a week for the technician to review, order seals, and fix. Last time took a little longer since they didn't send new bolts with the seal...

RJ9701

First Edition
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Noticed some drip marks on the garage floor the other day and have this problem too. Taking into the dealer in a couple weeks since they are booked up. FE with 9,700 miles.

viffer07

Black Diamond
First Name
pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy 2500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have 21k on my 2.7. I noticed a little (half dollar sized) puddle in the garage. I crawled underneath and saw that it was coming from the front gear differential. I've taken it in for repair. Apparently there is a seal problem. Service manager said they have already seen this a couple of times with new Broncos.
my 2023 blk diamond 11000 miles has been in the dealer shop since Sept 11 with a leaking rear main seal on the front diff. have been told parts ordered but some "once only use" bolts and studs did not come in. has anyone else heard this or is it a line of shit?
waited 20 months for this and now going on 2 more months. does Ford not know how to seal a differential?? Ford has building cars and trucks for over one hundred years and still can't fix the problems. shoulda bought a Jeep or Toyota! Oh and they want ME to pay for a loaner!
Sponsored

Last edited: