Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Performance is releasing a new off-road light kit to upgrade the stock Rigid fogs.
Looks like they put out a lot more light.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-15200-RDL
https://performanceparts.ford.com/download/instructionsheets/IS_M-15200-RDL_COMBINED.PDF

F-150 RAPTOR & BRONCO RAPTOR OFF-ROAD DRIVING LAMP UPGRADE

Part # M-15200-RDL
Retail Price: $365.00
Sold in Units of Pair

Ford Performance worked with one of the most recognized names in Off-Road lighting, RIGID® to develop this Off-Road Driving Light Upgrade kit which works exclusively on the 2021-2023 F-150 Raptor & 2022-2023 Bronco Raptor with the factory equipped fog lights. The Kit allows you to change your factory Auxiliary light assemblies to RIGID’s SR-M Driving Lamps in your Raptor Bronco or F-150 Raptor OEM fog light locations. This kit gives you everything you need to mount the lights for a clean, “from-the-factory” look. Made from high quality components, these complete assemblies are plug-and-play and completely reversible with no cutting or splicing. These assemblies are sure to deliver an easy-to-install, high quality off-road light package.
  • The kit includes the Rigid SR-M light for an easy installation.
Note-this Off-Road Fog Light Kit works only with F-150 Raptors and Bronco Raptors with the factory equipped fog lights.

Warning-this part has been designed and is intended for off-highway application only. Installation on a vehicle intended for use on public roads may violate U.S., Canadian, state or provincial laws and regulations including those relating to emission requirements and motor vehicle safety standards. In addition, installation of this part may adversely affect the warranty coverage on your vehicle.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks like you could add these to both the off road Aux 1 light as its intended for, but also the road legal fog if you wanted to. But then it's not legal.

Is this the SR-M Pro driving?

I may have to get a set, it would cost 40 dollars and my Ford Pass points

Last edited:

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is there a comparison for the light output of stock vs this new SR-M?

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When is a kit coming for the mod bumper for non-Braptors? It would be nice to have a factory looking setup with decent Rigid lights.
Why would this not be compatible for non raptors? It’s the same bumper. Plus, in the installation document they actually install it on a non Raptor Bronco.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Good the stock ones suck but I like the OEM styles for them.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Why would this not be compatible for non raptors? It’s the same bumper. Plus, in the installation document they actually install it on a non Raptor Bronco.
They are but Ford did the wiring harness different for the Braptor it's not even the same as the f150.

irishkpo

Raptor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 300ZX TT, '23 BRaptor, '24 HLE 2dr soon.....
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Zooming in on the picture in the installation instructions. It looks like only two LED emitters and the instructions are for only replacing 1 (the inside one) of the 2 lamps. So it looks like it's just the SR-M Flood or Spot from Rigid. based on the picture. Which you can pick up at $160.49/ea direct from Rigid. I assume they don't come with the correct plug though to match the factory plug. Someone finds that PN and you can probably save $40 over the Ford pricing for a pair.

Or you can go to SPV Performance and get a kit that replaces either one or BOTH anemic DOT fog lights with brackets. Your choice of Spot, Flood or Driving for anywhere from $364 up to $929 if you get four driving lights.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s just two light pods. No bracket included. I had the same hopes you did. Hell I’ve been trying to buy Raptor take offs but this will make that less likely.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe related to the ability to wire it so that its not used on the highway, and blind other drivers . . . A switch for on road, a switch for off road?

Sponsored

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It’s just two light pods. No bracket included. I had the same hopes you did. Hell I’ve been trying to buy Raptor take offs but this will make that less likely.
Mabbett makes an insert for non raptors that look like the oem housing

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
These mount/pivot up and down from the sides with pins, I haven’t seen any SR-M’s that mount that way, but I did not search that long.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think @4x4TruckLEDs.com has some Raptor take offs not sure if they’d sell them or not.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you haven't found any in next month, reach out to me. My Raptor should be here by then and I'll be replacing the stock ones.
Sponsored