Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Full length steps look amazing! What will be the price on these?
Probably will have a new thread for those when they have more information for us about the product.

myV2’s showed up finally after long haul customs wait. Super easy install and much easier getting in and out for this short guy now! No more draggin ass on the seat lol. Went with the black inserts. A little bit of shipping damage but they were trucked almost completely across the continent and through customs, it happens. Thankfully I don’t live in a high salt area of Canada and will probably just send both the steps and rails in for powdercoating in a few years if I feel the need.
Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Message sent about the full length side steps

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine came in today! Now just waiting on my “in transit” bronco!

Sponsored

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine showed up yesterday, pulled one out for a pic. Probably sell them to wait for the full length. Itll be easier for my little kids.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Careful getting out on first drive, I forgot they were they and went to get out like I used to and stubbed my leg on the step lol.
The first couple times I exited my 2020 Raptor with shorts on I got a rude surprise, scratches up the back of my leg from the bedliner material on the steps.

b1ubird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the V2s yesterday and I really like them so far.
They were very easy to install and stick out just far enough.
I installed mine without the labels for now.
(I didn't like the look with the shiny screw heads.)

Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG EZ-Step Add-on Kits for 2021+ Ford Bronco My Bronco with IAG steps

Hjohnsonau

Badlands
First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are proud to announce that the EZ-Step V1 and V2 steps are NOW AVAILABLE for Preorder! We appreciate all of your input and we want to show our appreciation with a special coupon code for pre-orders.

USE COUPON CODE 2DOOR TO SAVE $30
USE COUPON CODE 4DOOR TO SAVE $50

IAG EZ-STEP MAKES GETTING IN & OUT EASY
Stepping in and out of the new Ford Bronco can be a bit of a challenge for some, especially if the vehicle has been lifted. Whether you or one of your family members need a little boost, the IAG EZ-Step System provides just the solution to make getting in and out easy. The EZ-Step System is designed to mount to the OEM Ford rock rails found on many 2021 and 2022 Bronco models. *OEM Rock Rails are required for Installation.

https://www.iagperformance.com/ez-step

IAG V1 EZ-Step Add-on - Sits at the top of the OEM Rock Rail:

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-v1-ez-step-for-2021-ford-bronco-2-door-4-door/
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG EZ-Step Add-on Kits for 2021+ Ford Bronco My Bronco with IAG steps

IAG V2 EZ-Step Add-on - Sits approximately 2" below the OEM Rock Rail:
https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-v2-ez-step-add-on-2021-ford-bronco-2-door-4-door/

Sponsored

Hjohnsonau

Badlands
First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are proud to announce that the EZ-Step V1 and V2 steps are NOW AVAILABLE for Preorder! We appreciate all of your input and we want to show our appreciation with a special coupon code for pre-orders.

USE COUPON CODE 2DOOR TO SAVE $30
USE COUPON CODE 4DOOR TO SAVE $50

IAG EZ-STEP MAKES GETTING IN & OUT EASY
Stepping in and out of the new Ford Bronco can be a bit of a challenge for some, especially if the vehicle has been lifted. Whether you or one of your family members need a little boost, the IAG EZ-Step System provides just the solution to make getting in and out easy. The EZ-Step System is designed to mount to the OEM Ford rock rails found on many 2021 and 2022 Bronco models. *OEM Rock Rails are required for Installation.

https://www.iagperformance.com/ez-step

IAG V1 EZ-Step Add-on - Sits at the top of the OEM Rock Rail:

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-v1-ez-step-for-2021-ford-bronco-2-door-4-door/

IAG V2 EZ-Step Add-on - Sits approximately 2" below the OEM Rock Rail:
https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-v2-ez-step-add-on-2021-ford-bronco-2-door-4-door/
I am going to sell my set of v1 I just received, I think I need a full length or further drop for my little ones. Let me know if you have interest. They are brand new with black accent. Thanks!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the V2s yesterday and I really like them so far.
They were very easy to install and stick out just far enough.
I installed mine without the labels for now.
(I didn't like the look with the shiny screw heads.)

Can you post a close-up pictures of the steps without the labels installed? Curious how they look.

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How about some of the doors off foot rests like RTR has? That don't cost an arm and a leg.

TexxasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
COUPON CODE 4DOOR TO SAVE $50 Still available?

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@IAG Performance I know I keep bugging you on this. 😅 But anything new or pricing on the full length steps yet?

I honestly shouldn't even worry too much. My Bronco is stuck in convoy shipping hell. I'd probably receive these steps before my Bronco at this point.
Sponsored