Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just put these in on my lunch break (1 Hour) I have a few thoughts:

1. Easy to install, but follow the instructions and don't take shortcuts, the harness is JUST the right length.

2. The warranty stickers (Void if removed crap) on each light are exactly where they come through the trim, it sucks to see them, so it'll take more time to conceal them properly.

3. The Purple/Grey wire in the harness is a HUGE PITA to get to. Especially if you have oven mitts for hands...

4. You do not need to take off the roof rack on the 4 door hard top to do this. There is plenty of room between it and where you need to run your harness if you just loosen the latches.

This is a great kit, and I am very happy to finally be able to see inside at night time. Well done @IAG Performance

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just scooped a set of these myself. Planning on just using an upfitter so hopefully it'll be super easy!

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has IAG updated their video to include how to connect to one of the AUX switches?

Sponsored

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Installed the kit in about 2 hrs start to finish. I just did exactly what the video said and wired it with the included tap to the gray wire with purple stripe on the wiring harness at the fuse panel. Works perfect. Lights come on in sync with all the other lights and dim briefly before shutting off. It was tight under the dash at the fuse panel harness, and be prepared to use a bright light to work under there

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It still seems weird that I seem to be only one that had an issue with the ground. I had to take back apart and add a washer between the vehicle connection and ground wire as for some reason when simply tightend as video shows my ground changed to not "solid" and light output changed to about 5%. When slightly loosened got full power but of course driving it would move and then no lights. On 2 days with washer and working so far. Not sure why mine has this issue.

Blu6GBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys,

Curious... Has anyone attempted to install the 4 door hardtop set without the brackets? I understand that AIG advises to purchase the hardtop set with the brackets for the hardtops as its designed to bump out and widen the lighting assemblies from the recessed area on the roll bar with the intention of creating more space for ease operation of the latches for the hardtop panels.

That said, has anyone successfully attempted or do you know if you technically can install the set inside the recessed area for the hardtops without the brackets and it's just a little more snug next to the latches? Is that still doable or will the light assembly and latches interfere entirely with each other preventing you to do so?

I ask because having seen post installation pics from others , I honestly prefer the overall recessed look more so as to me, it stands out less and ultimately looks more Factory to me personally.

Thoughts?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey guys,

Curious... Has anyone attempted to install the 4 door hardtop set without the brackets? I understand that AIG advises to purchase the hardtop set with the brackets for the hardtops as its designed to bump out and widen the lighting assemblies from the recessed area on the roll bar with the intention of creating more space for ease operation of the latches for the hardtop panels.

That said, has anyone successfully attempted or do you know if you technically can install the set inside the recessed area for the hardtops without the brackets and it's just a little more snug next to the latches? Is that still doable or will the light assembly and latches interfere entirely with each other preventing you to do so?

I ask because having seen post installation pics from others , I honestly prefer the overall recessed look more so as to me, it stands out less and ultimately looks more Factory to me personally.

Thoughts?
Wonā€™t work. Lights would be in the way of latch operation.

Sponsored

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey guys,

Thoughts?
The light would sit right where the rear panel latch is

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys,

Thoughts?
If you donā€™t plan on removing the hard top panels, you donā€™t need the brackets. But if at any time in the future you want to remove the panels, the latches wonā€™t clear the lights.
Note - the brackets move the lights to a better position imo. A little further forward so it illuminates in front of you instead of behind your head. I prefer the position w the brackets.

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed today! What an incredible difference. One of my top bronco mods.
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness 82C1FDB1-F5C0-4C34-A36A-6F167353A848
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG Four Piece Interior Dome Light Kit with Harness D8FBFEE0-CD75-46EB-B6F7-B326806FB678

BRONBO

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It still seems weird that I seem to be only one that had an issue with the ground. I had to take back apart and add a washer between the vehicle connection and ground wire as for some reason when simply tightend as video shows my ground changed to not "solid" and light output changed to about 5%. When slightly loosened got full power but of course driving it would move and then no lights. On 2 days with washer and working so far. Not sure why mine has this issue.
I had the same issue and I put a washer on and still had issues. I ended up putting the ground between the chassis and that bracket. That instantly worked for me.
Sponsored