Sponsored

New Shoes on: Nitto Recon Grapplers 305/70r17 + Black Rhino 17x9 + Eibach coilovers

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do you like the Eibachs? Been looking at them to get a small lift and for leveling my SAS BD. Plus, was hoping to stuff 37s in with the stock rims at some point.

OP
OP
Onehrdfrst

Onehrdfrst

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How do you like the Eibachs? Been looking at them to get a small lift and for leveling my SAS BD. Plus, was hoping to stuff 37s in with the stock rims at some point.
Only have had them on for about 8 days, they improved my ride
Love the look
Would definitely do it again

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

got more pics? Great looking ride.

Sponsored

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only have had them on for about 8 days, they improved my ride
Love the look
Would definitely do it again
Great looking Bronco!
I agree about the Eibach coil overs. I just installed mine and love ‘em.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great! Did you adjust the coilovers any, or just install as delivered? How much lift did you achieve?

Are you guys driving around some to allow settling, or doing an alignment right away. I've always gone straight to the alignment rack, but I've seen many mention driving for a while first. I'm always nervous about tire wear...

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed mine Monday. Backed off the stops 2 full turns on each shock. Ended up with 1 3/4“ almost exactly on front and rear over my non SAS Badlands. Which is perfect for me.
Had it aligned today…..drives perfectly just like it did before the coil overs. Drove around for 3 days before having the alignment done.
Rides considerably better than the stock Bilsteins….noticeably better.
Have not been off-road yet.
I installed them in my garage with no issues. I would/will suggest to Eibach to use studs instead of bolts for the upper mounts.
Sorry….didn’t mean to steal your thread.

BHD2012

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Outback, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed mine Monday. Backed off the stops 2 full turns on each shock. Ended up with 1 3/4“ almost exactly on front and rear over my non SAS Badlands. Which is perfect for me.
Had it aligned today…..drives perfectly just like it did before the coil overs. Drove around for 3 days before having the alignment done.
Rides considerably better than the stock Bilsteins….noticeably better.
Have not been off-road yet.
I installed them in my garage with no issues. I would/will suggest to Eibach to use studs instead of bolts for the upper mounts.
Sorry….didn’t mean to steal your thread.
Have they settled any since install? I have the Eibach 2.0s in hand and aim to install soon on my 2dr sas. Trying to go for 2" or less of additional front lift until I get some new UCAs at which point I'll go for 3". Good to hear ride quality improved. Also, why do you suggest using studs instead of bolts? Just curious as I'm new at this. I've seen some folks replacing the knurled studs with bolts and inserting them from the bottom up with nuts on top to improve clearance and liked the idea.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have they settled any since install? I have the Eibach 2.0s in hand and aim to install soon on my 2dr sas. Trying to go for 2" or less of additional front lift until I get some new UCAs at which point I'll go for 3". Good to hear ride quality improved. Also, why do you suggest using studs instead of bolts? Just curious as I'm new at this. I've seen some folks replacing the knurled studs with bolts and inserting them from the bottom up with nuts on top to improve clearance and liked the idea.
I think he was referring to the top mount and assume that it would be easier to get a nut on a stud vs trying to line it up and get a bolt started.

Sponsored

BHD2012

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think he was referring to the top mount and assume that it would be easier to get a nut on a stud vs trying to line it up and get a bolt started.
Ah. Makes sense. Thanks.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They may have settled an 1/8th of an inch…..no more. I’ve measured every day.
Yes, installation was a breeze except for trying to start the bolts into the “top hat” mounts. This by it self took 10 minutes a strut……had they have had studs like the Bilsteins that I removed, they would have been much easier to line up into the upper mounts.
The entire installation took me about 3 hours taking my time using the “drop the lower control arm” method. I did it completely by myself, in my garage using jack stands.
And yes, the coil overs come with new lower mount bolts and nuts.
I can’t stress enough about the ride improvement over the factory Bilsteins.….and the “look” is perfect.
I paid $1462 shipped direct from Eibach. Bought them during the Black Friday sale.
The Eibachs are awesome!

Last edited:

BHD2012

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They may have settled an 1/8th of an inch…..no more. I’ve measured every day.
Yes, installation was a breeze except for trying to start the bolts into the “top hat” mounts. This by it self took 10 minutes a strut……had they have had studs like the Bilsteins that I removed, they would have been much easier to line up into the upper mounts.
The entire installation took me about 3 hours taking my time using the “drop the lower control arm” method. I did it completely by myself, in my garage using jack stands.
And yes, the coil overs come with new lower mount bolts and nuts.
I can’t stress enough about the ride improvement over the factory Bilsteins.….and the “look” is perfect.
I paid $1462 shipped direct from Eibach. Bought them during the Black Friday sale.
The Eibachs are awesome!
Thanks for the details. Sounds like a pretty solid mod! Glad to hear there was minimal settling. I anticipate challenges with getting the bolts into the top of the strut. Will post back once I get them installed...just waiting on a torque wrench. I too took advantage of the Black Friday sale. Great price!

Last edited:

Andreas24

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2D Black Diamond Non- Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks dope! have you wheeled it yet? Any support mods you had to do? Drop diff, UCAs rear track bar?
Sponsored