Website
www.the65falcon.com
Vehicle(s)
'65 Falcon, '74 TR-6, '13 F150, '21 Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

E7E3EA1C-7EAA-41B5-AD46-EFB9B9CF0DF0.jpeg

Was lucky to find one on the lot two weeks ago. Someone ordered it and decided to not buy it.
What fool was that?
That is a great looking Wild Track in White.
Congrats
jdog

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I laugh because we know it sounds ridiculous, but if there is no supply yet demand for it, then why not. My '23 OBX is being built next week and I planned on selling it before registering it. I really like my BD and since it is paid off and has been problem free, I don't want to risk a spin on the roulette wheel of MAP QC with the OBX. Now, I may just hold on to it for a bit. If the 2-dr is nixed for the MY'24 refresh, then it might take 70k to buy it from me.
My biggest fear is that my 23 won't have the quality of my 21 (I was truly fortunate). However, it's scheduled to be built on a Thursday, like my last Bronco.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you have a 4 door, you can always remove 2 doors and then you are left with a 2 door, but if you get a 2 door you can't add 2 doors to have a 4 door ;)
Well, technically, if removing two doors makes it a two door, you could throw two extra doors in the back and call it a four door but why? :cool:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My biggest fear is that my 23 won't have the quality of my 21 (I was truly fortunate). However, it's scheduled to be built on a Thursday, like my last Bronco.
The fear of the MAP QC Roulette Wheel is real. I feel like I've hit the lottery with my current Bronco. Someone is going to have to pry it from my cold dead hands. But my original reservation with Granger is being built next week. It is too good of a deal to pass up. I'm a Grange-tober reservation combined with price protection makes the deal a no-brainer.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The fear of the MAP QC Roulette Wheel is real. I feel like I've hit the lottery with my current Bronco. Someone is going to have to pry it from my cold dead hands. But my original reservation with Granger is being built next week. It is too good of a deal to pass up. I'm a Grange-tober reservation combined with price protection makes the deal a no-brainer.
Nearly same here (6 April 2023).

Bad-Daddy-Lands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco, ‘21 F250, ‘96 911/993
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also came with tube doors, console safe and the armor for the corners (which i won’t be using and selling).
The one with the tube doors!!! Noticed that one while searching available inventory in NJ a few weeks ago. Nice truck and good luck!

I was looking for a 2 door Badlands, which I found at Chapman Ford in Philly, so turned out good for both of us.

3454662E-F609-4BE4-AE44-32C7575BD8F7.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also came with tube doors, console safe and the armor for the corners (which i won’t be using and selling).
Better than winning lottery numbers

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The one with the tube doors!!! Noticed that one while searching available inventory in NJ a few weeks ago. Nice truck and good luck!

I was looking for a 2 door Badlands, which I found at Chapman Ford in Philly, so turned out good for both of us.

Ford Bronco No 2 Door Orders According to Dealer 3454662E-F609-4BE4-AE44-32C7575BD8F7
Yes, likely the one since they are so hard to find.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’d guess 2 door gets nixed for the refresh.

From what I read 2 doors will be able to be ordered tomorrow. Just a real small allotment. Thinks it breaks down to 1 a dealer or some shit. I’d call a couple more dealerships tomorrow. Unless the canceled it all together

Read that on Friday. Gl man
Are you saying end of 2-doors with the supposed "refresh"? I don't believe that for a second. Is that some kind of "dealer said" nonsense?
Sponsored