First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My BD was ordered 3/27/23, scheduled for 6/1/23, built 6/1/23, shipped as of 6/4/23 and currently on a railcar per the phone rail tracking # as of this morning. I have seen quite a few other BD's also being built here on the forum that order 3/27.
This build to ship seems extremely fast, have they gotten much better with this or is this a normal turn around now? Curious as Iā€™m scheduled build 7/17 when to actually expect it etc
Sponsored

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This build to ship seems extremely fast, have they gotten much better with this or is this a normal turn around now? Curious as Iā€™m scheduled build 7/17 when to actually expect it etc
IMO it was extremely quick. I did not expect the order to be pushed, built and shipped in the timeline it was. As seeing so many horror stories on here it was def a surprise. As far as timeline I don't think anyone has a solid answer. Its a wave, you just are along for the ride.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Friday, I placed a random order for a 4dr WT High package and keypad. Nothing else. Fingers crossed for upgrades for my birthday!

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My BD was ordered 3/27/23, scheduled for 6/1/23, built 6/1/23, shipped as of 6/4/23 and currently on a railcar per the phone rail tracking # as of this morning. I have seen quite a few other BD's also being built here on the forum that order 3/27.
Only hardtops and Sasquatch though

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMO it was extremely quick. I did not expect the order to be pushed, built and shipped in the timeline it was. As seeing so many horror stories on here it was def a surprise. As far as timeline I don't think anyone has a solid answer. Its a wave, you just are along for the ride.
Longer the wave, bigger the down payment

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Friday, I placed a random order for a 4dr WT High package and keypad. Nothing else. Fingers crossed for upgrades for my birthday!
My build is scheduled for 7/17 birthday 8/16. Curious if itā€™ll somehow magically appear prior or by Christmas instead

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My build is scheduled for 7/17 birthday 8/16. Curious if itā€™ll somehow magically appear prior or by Christmas instead
My first was built June 29th and shipped November 4th. I didnā€™t think it would ever make it.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My first was built June 29th and shipped November 4th. I didnā€™t think it would ever make it.
If that happens I figure Iā€™ll have more to put down and comes with MIC on so will be decent for winter but fall would be nice, sorry you had to wait that long!

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Longer the wave, bigger the down payment
Very true! If the price would have gone up anymore I wouldnā€™t be buying one. Thus why I skimmed a Badlands Package. Prices have gone up so much it wasnā€™t worth it to me.

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very true! If the price would have gone up anymore I wouldnā€™t be buying one. Thus why I skimmed a Badlands Package. Prices have gone up so much it wasnā€™t worth it to me.
Thatā€™s a good point I guess if prices keep rising it could cancel any extra savings

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am also scheduled week of the 17th, this could be temporary, I wouldnā€™t be surprised being bumped once or twice. Shipping is another matter, depends on if the rails are backed up, my original order last fall shipping got bumped 7 weeks in row. Hoping itā€™s better now. Iā€™m thinking end of August early October for delivery.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What does this mean exactly? They'll stop production for the entire summer??
Not the whole summer. They get a much needed break after job1 is done, then job2 will start early July.
Are you ( @Fordgirl2003 ) sure they will shut down for an entire month?

Last summer many Ford plants including the MAP shutdown for 1 or 2 weeks only. I think MAP was down last two weeks of August. This is common across many plants and typically allows scheduled maintenance (1-2 weeks), while product launches that require extensive retooling may last 4-5 weeks.

Ranger retooling was supposed to be done and production was to begin this May. Maybe Ford did not meet that goal?

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only hardtops and Sasquatch though
Thatā€™s my order. BD, 2 dr, SAS, MIC, 2.7. I ordered mine mid May. Fingers crossed it gets scheduled before end of job 2 MY23 šŸ¤ž

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I actually have 2 BDs since mid May. Iā€™m not holding my breathe for anything at this point.
Yep, I ordered my 2 door back in August 2021 and am just going to wait it out until they say they can't schedule any more 2023s. Too much price protection built up to not wait it out. No breath holdihg here either. Crossing fingers though.

There are some really interesting mid-size trucks coming as well. Some people say those aren't competitors, but any off-road capable vehicle with a rear locker is indeed an option and possible more practical.

I love the 2 door Bronco, but Ford is quickly using up any goodwill it has left with order holders that haven't been scheduled yet.
Sponsored