First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My apologies for the other thread guys. I was only reporting what I was seeing in my WBDO. Now I know better. Again, I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up.
Sponsored

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For a while now I've just been taking the glass is half full approach and saying things like "Another grand set aside for a down payment" for every delay but at this rate I'm gonna pay cash for the damned thing.
sure seems like we are so close to full scale mass production, just a matter of time

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Honestly I am fine with this. They are supposedly now on to scheduling July builds, and I see no reason to schedule July so early. If they were to start scheduling this week my Squatch/2.7/MIC build probably gets passed over. The silver lining is if they wait as long as possible to schedule July builds, then maybe that allows them to “stockpile” more parts for Squatch/2.7/MIC and allow my reveal night reservation build to be scheduled for July production. I know that’s probably not how it’s going to go and I won’t see my Bronco until next year, but it’s nice to dream.

Last edited:

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It'll come to a point where all they'll be able to build is FE's to finish out the build year. This is bonkers.
Funny how messed up that is. Guys who wanted the painted roof reserved FE, but have to accept a MIC roof. Guys who could have reserved the FE but wanted the MIC roof get a longer wait for their nearly identical Badlands.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think they dont want to freak people out by sending out emails that are severely skewed to soft tops, and no 2 doors. They probably figured they are better off on holding a bit to sprinkle in a sizable number of FEs with MIC tops. If they dont have a decent number of FEs in the next batch of emails it will look bad. Forget non FE MIC tops...based on what we are hearing from webasto, I think they are scrambling to even accrue enough MIC tops to flag FEs in the next week or so. This is why I am losing faith in loaded sas MIC top non FEs. You know they need to be mindful about starting to include FEs, and pushing out a batch of builds could be telling.

Need to keep the blinders on the horse, and we'll keep running and stay in the race.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So here's my latest thought/dilemma. What happens if say a 7/13 holder has a '21 order that gets bumped into '22 versus the same reservation holder 99ing their order now and waiting until '22 order banks open to place order. Does the person who had the '21 order get priority over the person who waited to place the '22 order? I know they say your timestamp will dictate(yeah right) but in this scenario which seems likely to happen at this point, I bet they favor the '21 order first.
The answer is going to tick off one bunch or the other for sure. The '21 push would be in line before folks who wanted a '22 based on the logic that they were essentially already in line already ahead of them. The counter would be once everyone is in the MY22 pot, timestamps reset. No win situation.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a build date, I have a VIN, I did not get a build date push back email either. But I am really looking at the Jeep - I am liking the body colored tops on the Sahara and the new Rubicons. I think I can even get a Sarge green Willys with matching top. Looks pretty slick and more "finished" and I can have it today.

This truck better come soon.

(Not trolling - just sharing my feelings. You all should be accepting of it.)
1620675957195.png
Amen brother. I like the Gladiator, too! I'd rather have a Bronco, but at least I have a second option! Me too, I
I have a build date, I have a VIN, I did not get a build date push back email either. But I am really looking at the Jeep - I am liking the body colored tops on the Sahara and the new Rubicons. I think I can even get a Sarge green Willys with matching top. Looks pretty slick and more "finished" and I can have it today.

1620675957195.png
I too have a VIN with a 6/21 build date and I have not received a Ford email! And I too like the Gladiator, which reminds me of my brother's Scout years and years ago, where we took the top off and cruised! Obviously, I'd much rather have the Bronco but the possibility of hauling stuff home from Menards with the doors and top off is too kool for me. But I'm grateful that I have a VIN and will wait it out for the Bronco Big Bend!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dont think ford won't even get most orders filled by 4th of July 2022 and by then most people who placed orders would have gave up and bought something else witch means there be a lot more Broncos on dealer lots then people thought and then the Bronco well have so many recalls they make jeeps look like Toyotas

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1620675957195.png
This is HIGHLY subjective but jeeps are fugly, they needed a new design like 5 years ago.

Sponsored

kobrah66

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fordf150, jeep grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's it. I'm out!

*joking. But I did go look at an overlanding-capable Gladiator Mohave last week as a fall-back in case this gets really, really crazy.
IT accomplished two things:
-Made me feel better about the wait, still confident the Bronc is a much better machine for the same $.
-Set my restless mind at ease knowing that if push came to shove with the vehicle situation and the extended wait made no more logical sense...I had a capable option still in play I could be happy with (not as happy as a Bronco, mind you).

Hoping this thread remains logical and relatively non-salty.
People are getting restless and agitated more and more, I fight it too.
But i see in the end my frustration isn't going to expedite a single thing and each person has to decide what is right for their situation.
I'm in it until it doesn't make logical sense to be any longer.
@Lilj4425 Thanks for the info, buddy.
I bought a new Ram 1500 last week because my lease is up June 1st on my F150 and I am not playing the additional months rent game with ford credit only they win with that. I switched to the ram for two reasons new f150's are few and far between and quite honestly my Ram 1500 limited night edition is a nicer truck inside and out..I am holding on to my Bronco order but honestly probably just to put it back on the market once it arrives..this whole debacle may have (depending on the Ram and how it lasts) cost Ford a 20 year patron who leases a new vehicle every 24 months...get you crap together Ford its embarrasing..and dont tell me its a chip problem or its a covid problem..they have screwed the pooch on this Bronco since they first announced it..and maybe just maybe you should mean it when you say built in the USA and you might not be having a chip issue........

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1620675957195.png
I get it, I am actually buying my current F150 lease just in case. Trust me when I say wait though. If you drive a Bronco after you buy your Jeep, you will be sad! (unless you are a hard core wheeler, then the trade off in ride and handling may suit you).

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea but, But . Butttttt

It should have happened 5 YEARS AGO.
Sponsored