Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Call your dealer, ask them what they would offer you for you to walk. Maybe they'll cut you a check for a couple thousand dollars and then they'll mark it up and sell to some idiot with a huge ADM
Sponsored

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not take it and get an aftermarket hard top as an option.

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The dealer I'm waiting on for my Braptor always has several Broncos on the lot that they have bought either on auction or from a customer that are marked up. Last time I checked they even had a Braptor they paid 99k for and had it at 120K. From conversations with our salesman they typically offer a customer 5K to walk away on a regular Bronco. I tend to believe them as I even spoke with someone who bought one of these with a markup.

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I live in Minnesota with a soft top. I love it. It stays warm, no snow comes in. I couldnt be anymore happier.

wrangler2bronco??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I got about 10 missed calls and an email yesterday from the dealership I ordered my bronco to be delivered at. It has been 14 months from order placing to finally delivery, and things have changed for me, and I no longer want it. I made the huge mistake in October by removing the hard top to soft top but regretted it right away, once I started researching after market hard tops ( on top of moving to Colorado from Texas in 6 months, soft top is not what i want) So what is the best way to let the dealership know i wont be making the purchase, they still have my $600 deposit so not sure if am forfeiting the deposit by refusing the vehicle. I was just going to reply to the email they sent me that am no longer interested. Thank you for your feedback everyone !
So what did you order? There are tons of people that want a bronco but can't get one for whatever reason. post the specs on here and maybe someone will pony up.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another Bronco built that wasn’t cancelled prior to production. Can we part it out…lol.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe they already sold it..........called you a shitload of times in a short period of time after they presumably realized you weren't immediately available after a year plus of waiting........."oh well, we tried, guess he doesn't want it"

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I always thought the hardtop looked cooler and wanted it, but took the soft top to get one faster. To each their own, but I love it. It’s so easy to flip the top up and down which is great in Florida weather. Two locks and a flip and front and back row are pretty much roofless without even folding all the way back.
I like the appearance of the hardtop better and for winter in general. But you are right, being able to flip the 4-door soft top back whenever is nice. What the hell Ford and Bestop, you still are unable/unwilling to make a 2-door soft top that fully flips down?!

Rant: I feel like Bestop has kind of cornered the soft top market and with cozy relationships to Jeep/Ford as OEM and stuff, we are not seeing competition, cost savings and features we might have in the past. How the hell does Bestop make a 2-door soft top that doesn't even fold down?

OP - call the dealer can't hurt, maybe you get your deposit back or at least part of it.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a weird thread. What is the best way to tell them you don't want your Bronco? It is not like you are 15 and breaking up with your first girlfriend and have to us the tired "it's not you, it's me" line. If you don't want the Bronco, just tell them. I don't get what the problem is?

After 10 missed calls and no email reply they probably considered you a no-call no-show and rightfully moved on. And how don't you know if your deposit is refundable or not?!?!

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After 10 missed calls and no email reply they probably considered you a no-call no-show and rightfully moved on. And how don't you know if your deposit is refundable or not?!?!
Let’s be honest… almost no one reads or cares about those pesky “Terms and Conditions” documents.

Anyway, this is a simple conversation. “I’m no longer interested.” You probably won’t get the deposit back, most dealers I’ve worked with will happily refund the deposit up until the vehicle is assigned a VIN. After that it becomes non-refundable. But never know I suppose.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's primarily the soft top concerning you, I wouldn't worry about it. It's much better than I had anticipated. It holds in heat really well and can withstand quite a bit of snow. Below is mine from December - That was just accumulation over one night.

It's a bit on the louder side, but I can still have a conversation on the phone via Bluetooth without an issue.

Best of luck on your decision!

Ford Bronco No longer want my delivered Bronco IMG_0597

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I always thought the hardtop looked cooler and wanted it, but took the soft top to get one faster. To each their own, but I love it. It’s so easy to flip the top up and down which is great in Florida weather. Two locks and a flip and front and back row are pretty much roofless without even folding all the way back.
Same here. I still think hardtop looks better but wouldn’t trade it for the enjoyment of the soft top. One day I want a hardtop just so I have the option to use it during winter or something.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I got about 10 missed calls and an email yesterday from the dealership I ordered my bronco to be delivered at. It has been 14 months from order placing to finally delivery, and things have changed for me, and I no longer want it. I made the huge mistake in October by removing the hard top to soft top but regretted it right away, once I started researching after market hard tops ( on top of moving to Colorado from Texas in 6 months, soft top is not what i want) So what is the best way to let the dealership know i wont be making the purchase, they still have my $600 deposit so not sure if am forfeiting the deposit by refusing the vehicle. I was just going to reply to the email they sent me that am no longer interested. Thank you for your feedback everyone !
Colorado is full. I hear Wyoming is nice and it's only a few more hours up the highway.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Colorado is full. I hear Wyoming is nice and it's only a few more hours up the highway.
Yup Colorado wants this guy as much as he wants his Bronco.
Sponsored

• Love
Reactions: 0ne
Status
Not open for further replies.