Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the demos don't have constraints it's not an issue. The priority order thing kind of sucks and I was one of the people that didn't care when it was announced but now that the veil has been lifted with MIC tops and all that equals out to potentially a few thousand of us early reservationist that could get shit on.

The only way I end up not mad at the situation as an early am 7/14 reserve is if Space White gets offered as a 22MY color.
Sponsored

donkeygoatrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're speaking facts - having a fully loaded Badlands WILL be nice when I get it, but damn if the wait doesn't tempt me into dumping some stuff.
I think I may have asked previously but where in UT are you (which dealer are you using)? We have very similar builds ; I have a slightly earlier reservation. Will be interesting (or depressing) to see how far apart the build dates are.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I may have asked previously but where in UT are you (which dealer are you using)? We have very similar builds ; I have a slightly earlier reservation. Will be interesting (or depressing) to see how far apart the build dates are.
Larry H Miller in Draper. I kind of wish I went with Ken Garff in American Fork. They appear to share more info with their order holders.
I don't have a build date yet though.
What about you? Dealer or build date?

donkeygoatrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Larry H Miller in Draper. I kind of wish I went with Ken Garff in American Fork. They appear to share more info with their order holders.
I don't have a build date yet though.
What about you? Dealer or build date?
I was at Larry H Miller originally. In addition to my Bronco, I had a Sport FE reserved & ordered for my wife; LHM sold it to someone else while it was in transport. Needless to say I moved my reservation. Now with Crandall Ford in Park City. Nice guys but they are not sharing much either. My Bronco has not yet been scheduled for production (I do not have a VIN).

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs