MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“ You can have any color you wish as long as it’s black”. Henry Ford.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting. Ordering for Everglades didn't open up until March 8th with the next round of scheduling at the end of March for May build weeks. Most have been pretty connected to get a custom painted Everglades this early.
I didn't interrogate the guy as I was just leaving the stall when he pulled in behind me. I first asked if he was with BN as I was wondering why it was already caked in mud. He said that he wasn't and just took delivery the week before. Not sure if he was "connected", but he was likely already high in the queue and switched right away. I'm pretty sure @Drew5150 is also in line to get an early desert sand Everglades with a VIN assigned.

Drew5150

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 International Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn't interrogate the guy as I was just leaving the stall when he pulled in behind me. I first asked if he was with BN as I was wondering why it was already caked in mud. He said that he wasn't and just took delivery the week before. Not sure if he was "connected", but he was likely already high in the queue and switched right away. I'm pretty sure @Drew5150 is also in line to get an early desert sand Everglades with a VIN assigned.
I switched on the 8th, and have a vin. Just gotmoved from 5/9 to 5/16. Thxs for the info

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I switched on the 8th, and have a vin. Just gotmoved from 5/9 to 5/16. Thxs for the info
You'll get one of the early chassis that were sprayed out. Getting shuffled around a week or so is more about plant efficiency and capacity not whether the paint color won't be available to the masses until summer. Congrats on getting what you want. It's a beautiful rig.

MamaD

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 IH Scout 80, 48 Ford Coupe, 2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The allocation numbers given to the dealers in April were for April and May scheduling for June/ July production. Half of allocations were scheduled for June production and half for July production.
Did anyone actually get scheduled for July? My dealership told us they got 47 allocations for June and July but none of those 47 were scheduled in July. All May and June. Looking around on here I haven't seen anyone scheduled for July either.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did anyone actually get scheduled for July? My dealership told us they got 47 allocations for June and July but none of those 47 were scheduled in July. All May and June. Looking around on here I haven't seen anyone scheduled for July either.
They will be scheduling July production in May. Last month allocation numbers were for June and July. We had half of ours scheduled last month and the half will get scheduled sometime in May.

MamaD

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 IH Scout 80, 48 Ford Coupe, 2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will be scheduling July production in May. Last month allocation numbers were for June and July. We had half of ours scheduled last month and the half will get scheduled sometime in May.
Okay. Bummer for me. All our allocations were used for June. Fingers crossed I get scheduled in August or September then.

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stay pumped!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If this was already posted here, I sure missed it. Apparently recently sent to dealers. I guess I can quit checking my email for a Bronco scheduling email for a while. Sigh.....

desertsand.jpeg
Yes, this follows with the MAP painting booth requirements to synchronize Ranger SPLASH! apartment-grade-tan with the Bronco apartment-grade-tan to spray them at the same time.

So far the SPLASH! have not been on time so that will indicate where the apartment-grade-tan Broncos are in order.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/map-paint-facilities-info-splash-ranger-colors.33750/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/everglades-ordering.37141/#post-1218976

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Yes, this follows with the MAP painting booth requirements to synchronize Ranger SPLASH! apartment-grade-tan with the Bronco apartment-grade-tan to spray them at the same time.

So far the SPLASH! have not been on time so that will indicate where the apartment-grade-tan Broncos are in order.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/map-paint-facilities-info-splash-ranger-colors.33750/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/everglades-ordering.37141/#post-1218976
Apartment grade tan? Is that supposed to be witty? How about 50-shades-of-gray (a,b and c)? Booger-green? Brodozer-blue? Keep it going .....

Commodore

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've heard that several slots for Desert Sand Everglades are still open ...if ordered soon...

Been Searching topics to confirm.

Anyone know, for sure?

Dealers?
Sponsored