Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know, and the confusion certainly isn't helpful. I can't speak to their orders or to what their regional rep is telling them.

I can say it conflicts heavily with what my guys at MAP and project engineering are telling me.

8/2 is still still scheduled to be a full blend of Broncos onto final assembly and Saturday shifts of 2 on, 1 off start after Labor Day.
Thanks Ross. Enjoy the 4th in your Bronco this weekend. Maybe we all need to disconnect for a few days:)
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guessing Ford wants to more time into making dealer lot stock witch I think Ford had planed for some time .

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With my September reservation, I'm not looking to be scheduled til probably December lol 😅

Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know, and the confusion certainly isn't helpful. I can't speak to their orders or to what their regional rep is telling them.

I can say it conflicts heavily with what my guys at MAP and project engineering are telling me.

8/2 is still still scheduled to be a full blend of Broncos onto final assembly and Saturday shifts of 2 on, 1 off start after Labor Day.

Thank you Ross. Our lord and savior.

Ford Bronco NO new scheduling until August? Jesus-Snow

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really hoping to hear anything on my 7/14 Early morning reservation.
BL, 4DR, SAS, LUX, MIC.

We should start calling SAS with LUX just the SUX package :ROFLMAO:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm really hoping to hear anything on my 7/14 Early morning reservation.
BL, 4DR, SAS, LUX, MIC.

We should start calling SAS with LUX just the SUX package :ROFLMAO:
That is golden! SUX, short for SUX to be you, if you ordered that. 😄

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some of us prefer to wait and get what we want. I mean... no need to rub in the fact that you have a VIN and most of us don't. Good thing to keep in mind: a VIN is only as good as the build that comes with it. Ya know?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're speaking facts - having a fully loaded Badlands WILL be nice when I get it, but damn if the wait doesn't tempt me into dumping some stuff.

Sponsored

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
what i'm waiting for is the dealer to screw me, give me a vin, lock my order from changing then tell me i'm a MY22 and will get built in december. if my order gets pushed to next year i want to know what new colors and models are available. maybe wait till october, if i dont get a vin by then 99 my order and hold it till MY22 order banks open. sounds like from the forum here there are at least 2-3 new versions next year. and maybe handfull of new colors. like others here i'm a early 7/14 reservation. i also order a SUX config. outerbanks with all options.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what i'm waiting for is the dealer to screw me, give me a vin, lock my order from changing then tell me i'm a MY22 and will get built in december. if my order gets pushed to next year i want to know what new colors and models are available. maybe wait till october, if i dont get a vin by then 99 my order and hold it till MY22 order banks open. sounds like from the forum here there are at least 2-3 new versions next year. and maybe handfull of new colors. like others here i'm a early 7/14 reservation. i also order a SUX config. outerbanks with all options.
Dealers don’t give out VINs like candy. Ford assigns a VIN and then produces a vehicle and delivers it to the dealer shortly thereafter. It is not possible for a dealer to assign a VIN and then hold you hostage until 22MY.

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealers don’t give out VINs like candy. Ford assigns a VIN and then produces a vehicle and delivers it to the dealer shortly thereafter. It is not possible for a dealer to assign a VIN and then hold you hostage until 22MY.
your thinking in a normal world, with ford short regular parts for the bronco and the chip shortage changing fords plans every 2-3 weeks, there is a chance i get a VIN and even a ballpark build week like some people did here, then get my build date changed 2-3 times and pushed back. i cant count how many on the forum here that happened to. ford just announced on thursday there on basically a 80% shutdown at all plants july and august. plants are either completely shutdown like the explorer plant or running on 1-2 shifts.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

here's Zach's post:

So if you have sasquatch/lux package and not first edition, my uneducated guess is that the chances of your vehicle being produced is slim as a 2021 compared to another lower trim without those options. They are going to need to allocate a lot of those commodities to the FEs that need to be built. I've also been told if you are FE no need to worry about yours being produced in 2021, it will get built.
Sad news. Reading between the lines, I think my dealer just told me that I have no chance of getting my 7/13 reservation built this year. But FE's reserved later will be built. Yet another case where Ford is ignoring the reservation timestamp. :(