Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
CravenSpeed “The Stubby” not sure how it gets such good reviews on Amazon
That’s because they don’t listen to the radio and it’s just for looks. I personally went with their “Untenna” fully aware that shit has zero reception.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s because they don’t listen to the radio and it’s just for looks. I personally went with their “Untenna” fully aware that shit ain’t has zero reception.
If people aren't interested in any radio reception and just want to delete the antenna, why don't they just use the antenna plug that comes with the Bronco during shipment?

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

CravenSpeed “The Stubby” not sure how it gets such good reviews on Amazon
That’s because they don’t listen to the radio and it’s just for looks. I personally went with their “Untenna” fully aware that shit ain’t has zero reception.
I went with this 13" antenna because I didn't like the huge stock one, but still wanted some FM reception.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B9JCFC9T

Pretty happy with it so far. It still picks up my stations for me when I tested it in a couple different places, but I rarely listen to FM so haven't really tested it in areas with poor reception.

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If people aren't interested in any radio reception and just want to delete the antenna, why don't they just use the antenna plug that comes with the Bronco during shipment?
Dealership must’ve kept mine. I would use it - I never listen to radio.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Agrod

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wish it was just the one mod...

Morimoto XRGB Headlights ($1250) - While brighter than stock, the durability is lacking. One has a broken adjuster and shakes while driving. Also, a portion of the Red RGB ring went out and causes the color to be different in that spot. I should've gone with the AlphaRex ones instead.

Mabbet 4pack interior LED lights ($100)- they are ok (when they worked). They don't dim on and off like the OEMs do. I had to disconnect them because they started coming on randomly while driving. The only way to turn them off was to stop, turn off the car, open door, close door, lock and wait for them to go off. I will try the IAG ones that do dim like the OEMs do.

Chiniseum OEM style bull bar ($100) - it arrived crooked and starting rusting almost immediately. Spend the extra $$$ for the OEM one.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMG_0549.jpeg
Simple. Which mod(s) ,accessory, option do you ‘regret’ and why- cost, look, performance etc…?
A ‘Like’ for a post means you agree- it shouldn’t have been done. Post your worst or your cautionary tales.
1704478023496.gif
Wow. That picture would ruin a wet dream at a hundred yards. Someone has more money than brains, (or taste). That thing should offer enough regret for all of us. Let me guess, whoever own this lives in Miami or LA?

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If for nothing else, the full size antenna is the perfect length for testing low clearance entering a home or parking garage!

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
RC high mount and badlands winch. I don’t trust it’ll get me out without damaging the frame horn mounts so I removed it. Now I have ~$600-700 of hardware taking up space in my garage.
Have you thought about getting frame horn reinforcements?

Sponsored

Justinfro

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, Cayman S (987.2), 911sc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If for nothing else, the full size antenna is the perfect length for testing low clearance entering a home or parking garage!
^^^ THIS ^^^

I bought the shorter antenna and went back to the original as a clearance guide within one week.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you thought about getting frame horn reinforcements?
Yeah and I might go that route. Some of the beefier options are a few hundred bucks. Reason for my regret is I kinda want to start over and consider a smaller winch and different bumper or hidden mount option, but I have the 2.7 which makes that a little tougher as well

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve actually done that!
Me too but now that I have a light bar on switch one, I accidentally flash said driver as well.

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any modification that does not improve the off-road capability or performance of the vehicle is just a waste of money. Lockers and suspension upgrades yes, paint protection film and multicolor LED interior lights and vent clips, no.
I have a UTV for off r
Any modification that does not improve the off-road capability or performance of the vehicle is just a waste of money. Lockers and suspension upgrades yes, paint protection film and multicolor LED interior lights and vent clips, no.
Tee Hee

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m sure they toss that during PDI and most customers never even see it.
Sponsored