Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To the guy who was trying to figure out if he would get his Bronco or Maverick first. Looks like Maverick scheduling starts this week. Guessing no Bronco because of the 7/16 soft top switch deadline. Hopefully next week we get some more VINs. Feel free to neglect your email this week.
Ford Bronco No scheduling week of 7/12 93332D7B-A949-4951-A189-23EEB48E9432
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The “race” is on between my dad and myself. I have a VIN and he only recently ordered his Maverick. But I also have a MIC top…. We shall see!

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm about ready to bail at this point and go buy another EB.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a feeling the top issue may be worse than we realize. I figured they would be pushing soft top scheduling until after the 16th. I figured for sure they would be scheduling 2 doors, WTs and FEs for the open slots in August.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a feeling the top issue may be worse than we realize. I figured they would be pushing soft top scheduling until after the 16th. I figured for sure they would be scheduling 2 doors, WTs and FEs for the open slots in August.
Agree, wouldn’t be surprised if they delay this week (7/12) and next week (7/19) builds due to MIC top issues. Hope not but we shall see.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What happened to people who's dealers told them they were being previewed, and should hear something this Friday?

Oh boy. I think there 60,000 estimate for MY21 is a little off. Probably it’ll be cut half at this point.
They may still hit 50-60,000 with almost half being Big Bend, maybe Black Diamond, or Base four door soft tops to dealers.

At some point, they need to come very clean on "here's how many actual reservations we can do this year" and then "here's when we think the problem clears up next year" and then reveal 2022 colors and what's new to give us something to look forward to.

Because we are anything but pumped right now.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How much worse can it be? We already think Webasto is building MIC tops with unfinished fiberglass fiber edges, and not enough to fulfill much more than FE orders, much less anything close or even making real headway into the other 90,000 MIC orders.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm about ready to bail at this point and go buy another EB.
I am in the same boat. I can buy another FSB (for half the price) to drive daily and take the 1970 to car shows. This has become a :poop: demonstration on how not to launch a reintroduction of a beloved name.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What happened to people who's dealers told them they were being previewed, and should hear something this Friday?

They may still hit 50-60,000 with almost half being Big Bend, maybe Black Diamond, or Base four door soft tops to dealers.

At some point, they need to come very clean on "here's how many actual reservations we can do this year" and then "here's when we think the problem clears up next year" and then reveal 2022 colors and what's new to give us something to look forward to.

Because we are anything but pumped right now.
careful what you wish for, still plenty of time for Ford to draft up an email of goodwill to the community by friday.
Sponsored