Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sounds like its the dealer doing their customers a courtesy and for those that qualify for xplan pricing, they will receive another $300 off, from them, but its not actual use of the xplan itself.

At least thats how I'm seeing it. Doubt any Cali dealers will want to match it, which is all that really matters for this thread anyways.
Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sounds like its the dealer doing their customers a courtesy and for those that qualify for xplan pricing, they will receive another $300 off, from them, but its not actual use of the xplan itself.

At least thats how I'm seeing it. Doubt any Cali dealers will want to match it, which is all that really matters for this thread anyways.
The point of this thread is to get the best deal locally. You stating "I doubt any Cali dealers will match it" defeats that purpose especially when there is a dealer posting in the thread. How is asking for parity a bad thing? Do you not want the best deal? Go give the dealers as much ADM as you wish, make it rain on their sales desk lol.

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What that is saying, is that anyone who has an xplan PIN number will get $1300 below invoice. They will not be using the xplan though.

Thank You for the update:)

Have you moved your reservation yet?
Yeah which is what I said. $1300 below invoice w/ xplan. But you are only happy paying $450 above invoice right?

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah which is what I said. $1300 below invoice w/ xplan. But you are only happy paying $450 above invoice right?
Like I said before if you use xplan, you can’t get a price below what the plan states. You can’t get $1,300 below invoice if they use your xplan PIN number. Dealers can not change xplan pricing.

The point of this thread is to get the best deal locally. You stating "I doubt any Cali dealers will match it" defeats that purpose especially when there is a dealer posting in the thread. How is asking for parity a bad thing? Do you not want the best deal? Go give the dealers as much ADM as you wish, make it rain on their sales desk lol.
He is giving you his opinion based on his experience. I agree with him.

Dealers here in CA can charge more money because we make more money. Dealers can charge $20k adm on Raptors because people pay that. Which is why I don’t deal with large Ford dealers.

In selling your house would you take the 1.2 offer or the $.95 offer? Same with dealers they will sell to the highest offer.

Most CA dealers won’t commit on price as they don’t know what the market will bear. As for me paying msrp on a mass produced I can get any time vehicle is crazy! I won’t pay that. Again that’s why I won’t buy from a large dealer!

Last edited:

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Like I said before if you use xplan, you can’t get a price below what the plan states. You can’t get $1,300 below invoice if they use your xplan PIN number. Dealers can not change xplan pricing.
So go on the Granger thread and throw cold water on everyone, would love to see how that goes

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So go on the Granger thread and throw cold water on everyone, would love to see how that goes
Do you understand?

Granger can sell every Bronco they get for $1. That’s their choice!

Once again, their offer is $1300 below invoice if you can show an xplan pin. They however can not use that pin, as it would be locked into selling the Bronco for approximately invoice pricing. They, nor any dealer, can’t change the xplan price!

They can however sell you the Bronco at 1300 if you show the PIN number just as easy as they can sell the bronco at 1300 below invoice to anyone that shows them blue shoes.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you guys need a boxing ring or a bedroom? Or both?

hqdefault.jpg

Jokes aside, I think it's about time to agree-to-disagree at this point, eh? Let's fine some common ground in the fact we all wanna save some money and we'll do it in our own ways?

Just trying to lighten things up. Don't kill me...

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This thread has really gotten derailed. Let's please just post what we find out about local Norcal dealers and what they are offering please.
I'm in NorCal, Bay Area, and haven't bothered to call any local dealers.

I'm likely to make the trip to Iowa and road trip back with my son. I reserved the 2nd day, so it's likely not to arrive until July, which would make a great summer trip.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you guys need a boxing ring or a bedroom? Or both?

Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion hqdefault

Jokes aside, I think it's about time to agree-to-disagree at this point, eh? Let's fine some common ground in the fact we all wanna save some money and we'll do it in our own ways?

Just trying to lighten things up. Don't kill me...
Unacceptable!!! You obviously need to go make it rain on the granger thread over something, or dont, and just lose all the money!

Kidding. Not sure why some people get so argumentative on a freaking message board. That being said, I have contacted a few dealers in Northern Cali and the "best" Ive seen is no ADM and X-plan accepted, if offered. If anyone knows of a better deal... in State... in the northern part of the State.... Im all ears.

TriTipEater

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in NorCal, Bay Area, and haven't bothered to call any local dealers.

I'm likely to make the trip to Iowa and road trip back with my son. I reserved the 2nd day, so it's likely not to arrive until July, which would make a great summer trip.
Do you have to re-register the vehicle when you get to CA?

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have to re-register the vehicle when you get to CA?
Ive heard different items.
Short answer is no.
When purchased, the purchase and taxes are based on your home address. I’ve heard the dealer will calculate dmv fees and send them to ca dmv or you will just pay registration when you get back to CA.

I’m sure someone can give more detail. I think Ford allows drop ship too. Where you purchase from one dealer but the vehicle is shipped to a local dealer for a small fee.

Lance103222

First Edition
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F250, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Over the years, I have purchased numerous Ford vehicles from Morgan Hill's The Ford Store. Each time was fairly pain free and straight forward, no mark ups or other BS. I have my RSVP linked through them.

Since i have to drive by two other Ford dealers to get to Morgan Hill, (I live in Hollister) I guess that shows what I think about them.
Sponsored