Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m planning on using Frontier Ford in San Jose due to proximity and positive reviews.

The day after the reveal I called in and was told there would be no ADM and the sales rep said he ordered one himself ? I’ll confirm in the coming weeks if they’ll accept X-Plan as well. hoping to change my wildtrak to a badlands from what I’ve seen on the forum shouldn’t be hard or change my spot in “line”
I have a Badlands reserved through Frontier. They have said they don’t plan to do ATMs but not finalized that decision yet. No X plan stuff.
Sponsored

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, I have an e-mail thread, HOWEVER, does that really mean squat? Chances of that guy still even being there come buy time is slim.. and all they have to do is say "we changed our minds" regardless. An e-mail thread is not a contract... basically it is only good if you use it against another dealer to get a better deal.. which in the cases of Bronco's you can't really.

That part sucks... being able to walk out a dealer and go to another is my primary (and almost only) power tool in negotiations and Ford has taken that option away from me unless I'm willing to wait 3 more years to get a Bronco !

Spoke to Curtis King, internet Sales Relations Manger today at Rio Vista Ford and he refereed me to the owner, who is handling all the Bronco Sales. He gave me his email that he answers personally and advised me to contact him. Curtis would not go farther than that with information specific to deals on the Bronco.

I have sent an email and asked specific questions, so waiting for a reply and I will report back..

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Regardless. I’m not paying msrp. Xplan or way under msrp is what I’m paying.

Dixon is small but is on the main highway between sac and the Bay Area. Like I said I’ve heard decent things about them. Meaning they are a dealer one can work with unlike Fairfield.
You keep referring to Fairfield, I think we can all agree they Suck....... Mine is with Dixon who apparently exhibits great customer service, similar to Rio Vista

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You keep referring to Fairfield, I think we can all agree they Suck....... Mine is with Dixon who apparently exhibits great customer service, similar to Rio Vista
I’m glad you like them. I’ve never dealt with them. I did hear one other person did get a good price from them.

In general I don’t like big dealers. Dixon Ford with over 200 new vehicles is a large dealer in my mind. The dealers that carry 50-100 new vehicles just tend to treat me better. That is why they get my business. Cheers!

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m glad you like them. I’ve never dealt with them. I did hear one other person did get a good price from them.

In general I don’t like big dealers. Dixon Ford with over 200 new vehicles is a large dealer in my mind. The dealers that carry 50-100 new vehicles just tend to treat me better. That is why they get my business. Cheers!
If the owner emails back something better, I have no issues switching, but it has to be significant. I'll post the email chain... Thanks for the civil........... agree to disagree back and forth!!!!

Sponsored

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi there folks!

My name is Matt Gallion. I work at The Ford Store in Morgan Hill. I have personally been inundated with many phone calls and customer inquiries trying to confirm information about our dealership and our pricing structure when it comes to the new Bronco.

I figured I would give you guys a conduit to direct any questions or comments to an actual person who works for a Ford dealership.

My email is [email protected].

Best Regards,

Matt Gallion
Hey Matt!

There's a dealer here offering $1300 BELOW invoice (w/ x plan) on any trim level. Is that something you can match?

Thanks!

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Matt!

There's a dealer here offering $1300 BELOW invoice (w/ x plan) on any trim level. Is that something you can match?

Thanks!
Who? I ask because they can’t do that. If you get xplan it’s a set price near or just under invoice.
If the dealer is offering 1300 below invoice it’s not with Fords xplan.

Beans25

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition , F250 4x4, Wrangler TJ, CT90
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You know it just hit me that collectively each of us have sent $100 dollars for each reservation. That's a lot of money to Ford dealerships, if Ford broke the 150K reservation mark that means Ford Dealerships across the country are holding $15 million dollars of our hard earned money. That buys 530 base models Broncos. Anybody considering the interest on $15M for 11 months...(June 2021 ship date).

Maybe it's late at at night and I'm a little tired.... but Ford and there dealers might have a little more wiggle room than we give them credit for....hopefully when it's time order they will loosen up a little more. Am I crazy for thinking this?

you4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know it just hit me that collectively each of us have sent $100 dollars for each reservation. That's a lot of money to Ford dealerships, if Ford broke the 150K reservation mark that means Ford Dealerships across the country are holding $15 million dollars of our hard earned money. That buys 530 base models Broncos. Anybody considering the interest on $15M for 11 months...(June 2021 ship date).

Maybe it's late at at night and I'm a little tired.... but Ford and there dealers might have a little more wiggle room than we give them credit for....hopefully when it's time order they will loosen up a little more. Am I crazy for thinking this?
There are a few threads on this, particularly on switching dealers and how it’s done. Part of the process includes refunding the $100 back to the customer when the switch to the new dealership is made, so it’s been suggested that Ford ultimately keeps the $100/person and doesn’t distribute the funds to the dealerships.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have confirmation (in email) from the internet sales manager at Future Ford Roseville that all Bronco reservations will be sold at MSRP and there will be no negotiations lower than that and no additional fees above that.
If that is the case... then going the X-plan route would be the only way to save some cash (and to make sure they don't add on BS fees). And if they don't honor the X Plan and say Folsom does......

Sponsored

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Who? I ask because they can’t do that. If you get xplan it’s a set price near or just under invoice.
If the dealer is offering 1300 below invoice it’s not with Fords xplan.
Hey guy. Not really interested in your stories of calling Rio ford and other dealerships, or your buddy who backed out of 2 deals. I can tell in your head you're positive you know everything about how the car buying process works, but it's not reality.

Stop answering questions that aren't asked of you and that you don't know the answer to.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guy. Not really interested in your stories of calling Rio ford and other dealerships, or your buddy who backed out of 2 deals. I can tell in your head you're positive you know everything about how the car buying process works, but it's not reality.

Stop answering questions that aren't asked of you and that you don't know the answer to.
I can see you did not answer mine. The only reason is that you know it’s not true either!

Should I ask the owners of these your question then? If you apply xplan you will only pay one price, this price is adjusted for each vehicle and it’s options, generally it comes to invoice plus or minus $200.

Whoever told you the above is flat out lying to you! And you’re to embarrassed to tell who it was!

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I also though it was either the dealer price (above, at, or below msrp/invoice) or xplan. Not a combination of both.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also though it was either the dealer price (above, at, or below msrp/invoice) or xplan. Not a combination of both.
Xplan is one price. No dealer can lower it or raise it. That’s why it’s important. Yes a dealer can sell you a vehicle below xplan pricing(1300 in this case) but this dealer would NOT be using xplan.

It’s either a mix up in the explanation(dealer is offering 1300 below invoice or xplan pricing) or a complete fabrication to get reservations. Either I I don’t trust them.

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Xplan is one price. No dealer can lower it or raise it. That’s why it’s important. Yes a dealer can sell you a vehicle below xplan pricing(1300 in this case) but this dealer would NOT be using xplan.

It’s either a mix up in the explanation(dealer is offering 1300 below invoice or xplan pricing) or a complete fabrication to get reservations. Either I I don’t trust them.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...icing-and-clarifications-for-the-masses.2296/

You should go on this thread then. Tell the dealer he's fabricating everything just to get reservations, and tell everyone who switched reservations they've been lied to.
Sponsored