Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Marin County Ford Update

For those who were curious about the Marin County area... Spoke with an extremely positive, customer service driven individual here who has been an onsite employee for 30 years. A veteran too... a real pleasure to speak with.

Confirmed X Plan will be honored on any vehicle that Ford green lights for X Plan. Which right now includes the Bronco Sport.

I've spoken with the other dealerships in the Sonoma County, Napa County areas... on through to Chico, and this was by far the best experience... Healdsburg was great too... but the gentleman at Sanderson was not able to commit to X Plan at this time. Once again though, great guy, and actually a member of the Sanderson family.

Glenn Ross
Fleet Sales
Marin County Ford, Novato, CA
[email protected]
Sponsored

you4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Marin County Ford Update

For those who were curious about the Marin County area... Spoke with an extremely positive, customer service driven individual here who has been an onsite employee for 30 years. A veteran too... a real pleasure to speak with.

Confirmed X Plan will be honored on any vehicle that Ford green lights for X Plan. Which right now includes the Bronco Sport.

I've spoken with the other dealerships in the Sonoma County, Napa County areas... on through to Chico, and this was by far the best experience... Healdsburg was great too... but the gentleman at Sanderson was not able to commit to X Plan at this time. Once again though, great guy, and actually a member of the Sanderson family.

Glenn Ross
Fleet Sales
Marin County Ford, Novato, CA
[email protected]
Interesting...I talked to one of the managers there and he told me they're going to let the market dictate the price

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Interesting...I talked to one of the managers there and he told me they're going to let the market dictate the price
AKA: We're Marin and most of our customers are wealthy and uncomfortable with haggling, so they don't.

Seems like Walnut Creek is still in the lead.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have any info on Hansel Ford in Santa Rosa?
Yes they are awful. They own Henry Curtis Ford in Petaluma as well. Adm and laugh at you when you call bs. Instead go it:
Sanderson Ford
St Helena Ford
Team Ford woodland or
Rio Vista Ford

Hansel Gt500 few months back
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 1DA1D9E7-A35B-4C5B-A83E-0B7164580041
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 02CFB03E-4884-428B-88F6-2FB0E3DDE081

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it’s not in writing, any comment of commitment can’t be trusted

Sponsored

username1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They sell cars like seafood.

Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 1598145856555

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So does anyone have any history with a Norcal dealership? California is a big ass state and if we could get together like other threads have to try and push a group purchase, we may be able to get a Granger type deal. I know on the California check in, someone is trying to get that done with Folsom Ford in Sac.

Times running out on doing the switching and negotiating.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So does anyone have any history with a Norcal dealership? California is a big ass state and if we could get together like other threads have to try and push a group purchase, we may be able to get a Granger type deal. I know on the California check in, someone is trying to get that done with Folsom Ford in Sac.

Times running out on doing the switching and negotiating.
I feel like October is still pretty far away. I'm waiting for the build and price. I think we all should be.

That said, the Bay Area group in this forum has discussed Walnut Creek Ford because they've promised no ADM and X-Plan. So if we do a fleet purchase, I'm thinking we can go even lower. We have a contact there that I plan on contacting after everyone becomes in agreeance on what they want, put their name down as a guaranteed convert-to-order (which is why B&P is important), as well as written agreement to purchase together at one dealer.

Figure they'll see the list of vehicles, names, do some math, see how much they'd make, then see what they could get discounted.

Simple process, but herding all you cats is the hard part.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I feel like October is still pretty far away. I'm waiting for the build and price. I think we all should be.

That said, the Bay Area group in this forum has discussed Walnut Creek Ford because they've promised no ADM and X-Plan. So if we do a fleet purchase, I'm thinking we can go even lower. We have a contact there that I plan on contacting after everyone becomes in agreeance on what they want, put their name down as a guaranteed convert-to-order (which is why B&P is important), as well as written agreement to purchase together at one dealer.

Figure they'll see the list of vehicles, names, do some math, see how much they'd make, then see what they could get discounted.

Simple process, but herding all you cats is the hard part.
Count me in if we can get a group purchase together. Hell, we can pick them all up the same Saturday and roll out like some off road version of the Fast and Furious.

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hopefully people didn't already jump the gun and switch dealers. From reading the forums I feel like a lot were super impatient to lock in a new dealer for some reason.

I'm with you guys on a group buy, anywhere in ca really, if we can get a Granger type deal.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gene Dios

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm willing to go anywhere from Redding to SLO /Bakersfield. Obviously you want to have a nice drive with the vehicle anyway. I already know the Bay Area dealers and mostly shit. If we can get a group discount, I'm all for it. We just need that damn B&P to come so people can lock in thier intentions.

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have experience with Mission Valley Ford in San Jose? I'd reserved through them not knowing anything about them other than being near my work. I only know that they are mostly doing commercial fleet truck sales. A day after I'd submitted my BL reservation, a salesman sent me an email acknowledging my reservation, and that he'll contact me with more info at a later date. That was 8/10. Have not heard anything back since.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same for me. I'm getting X plan and no Adm as is... but to get that $1000 under Invoice, and it won't cost me 1k to travel there... I'd be interested. YOu would think at least 1 california dealer would be in.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Count me in if we can get a group purchase together. Hell, we can pick them all up the same Saturday and roll out like some off road version of the Fast and Furious.
Shit, if they all get delivered at the same time, I'd love that. Be a good press opportunity for Ford too...

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same for me. I'm getting X plan and no Adm as is... but to get that $1000 under Invoice, and it won't cost me 1k to travel there... I'd be interested. YOu would think at least 1 california dealer would be in.
All about leverage and organization. We have the leverage.
  • One dealer can steal 30+ sales from other dealers... they get bonuses and all sort of dealer incentives.
  • They get better allocation in the future.
  • We just need to be organized and committed and firm. If one dealer turns us down, we move on.
I'm happy to do it, but I have a feeling ya'll are going to make it hard work. Haha
Sponsored