Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where do I get my Reservation number?
Until recently, you had to go to ford.com, create an account, pay $100, choose a dealer, and make a reservation. Then you went to the dealer or worked with the dealer over email or phone to order. The reservation number or order ID shows up on your ford.com account under My Account>Reservations and Orders.

If you take that 8 digit number and put it at the end of: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxx where the Xs are, you get to see the more detailed version of your order.

Now, something I know nothing about....people have been saying you can now go to ford.com and place an order directly there and pay $500. Or something like that, I don't know how that works, how that affects having a reservation/order number, or what if any email confirmation you should get. Ford keeps changing the rules and I think some of the confusion is us comparing different ordering scenarios.
Sponsored

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From my understanding of what my dealer told me a 99 order code is a hold type order code. I could be wrong. Your code needs to be a 22 or 19 or lower (From what I can gather from the forums) to be built. I do remember the dealer telling me that a code 19 is "Dealer authorized to be built". My dealer left all RESERVATIONS done on the website to their dealer that came in a 99 until the customer contacted the dealer and finished the order process as they are supposed to. Then he changed them to a 19 (Dealer authorized to build) so he knew when he looked in the dealer's system who's order was processed correctly from the dealer end.

From what I've been able to gather from the forums and talking to my dealer, the process from reserving online goes like this

1. Reserve from website, attach reservation to a dealer

2. Reservation shows up in dealers system, Order code automatically sets to a 99, but the reservation needs to be converted to an order by the customer contacting the dealer and actually ordering the bronco which changes it from a reservation to an order.

3. Customer and dealer confirm options accessories etc then the reservation gets converted to an order and the dealer submits the order. the order code does NOT automatically convert from a 99 to another number, the dealer has to change it! The order code is confirmation from the dealer to Ford that the order is properly processed on the dealer's end

4. Sit and wait while you get booze, a hammock, and tears of sadness watching people who ordered 2 months after you did, get theirs over yours even when you ordered the same trim except you kept the stupid hitch because your wife wanted you to even though you don't HAVE ANYTHING TO TOW, But I digress

Anyway from what I've learned a 99 code bronco won't get built. That was one of the problems with the FE that were not built, the dealer left them at 99. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong as I don't want to spread panic, but I also don't want folks not getting their bronco because the dealer has an incorrect code for their 2022 order.

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Until recently, you had to go to ford.com, create an account, pay $100, choose a dealer, and make a reservation. Then you went to the dealer or worked with the dealer over email or phone to order. The reservation number or order ID shows up on your ford.com account under My Account>Reservations and Orders.

If you take that 8 digit number and put it at the end of: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxx where the Xs are, you get to see the more detailed version of your order.

Now, something I know nothing about....people have been saying you can now go to ford.com and place an order directly there and pay $500. Or something like that, I don't know how that works, how that affects having a reservation/order number, or what if any email confirmation you should get. Ford keeps changing the rules and I think some of the confusion is us comparing different ordering scenarios.
Thank you. Just got to the page and though its not positive confirmation its a new thing to look at when checking on things. Thanks for the post.

RiverRat001

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Fusion, 18 Grand Caravan, 78 F250, 81 CB750F
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you who deferred to ‘22 and are now reordering through a dealer… make sure you request a build sheet of the new order.

when my dealer rolled mine over (exact same build as my ‘21), I got a confirmation email from Ford but when I looked at the build sheet (at my request) there were a few subtle changes. The floor liners were the wrong ones, the roof rack was removed, and the [now optional] HD modular bumper was automatically optioned.

this may affect a ton of people, maybe meriting some attention from @Administrator if it hasn’t gotten it already.

gazrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Sentra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless something has changed, your dealer is misinformed.
I figured.

I’ve kind of given up so I don’t really care to continue to argue with them anymore.

Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As most have already said on your thread here, many of us did not get an e-mail. I ordered on the 13th and didn't get it, but I called Ford and they confirmed my 2022 order went in on the 13th. If you sweat getting the e-mail you will go nuts, call Ford if you are worried about your dealer or better yet do the live chat on Ford Performance and they can tell you in two minutes, but you need your order number and sales number off of your DORA.
👆This is 100% correct. I updated my order on the 18th and hadn’t received confirmation. I called this morning and they said everything was good to go. Just be prepared to wait about a half hour before you talk to anyone

Swampelina

Badlands
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I'm a July 14 reservation holder who did not get my 21 order filled. I sent my 22 build order to my dealer last Monday (Oct 18th) and he emailed me back the order summary to verify it. Everything looked good so he entered the order.

My question is that I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford yet on my 22 order (a week later)? I asked my dealer about it last Friday and he said Ford's system is probably bogged down with orders right now but I would get an email soon. Has anyone else had problems getting their 22 Ford confirmation email?
First week reservation holder. Just got a confirmation email about my 22 Bronco. Problem is, I didn't order my Bronco. Dealer says they didn't order it, because they know I'm waiting for the MOD top. Maybe the system is confused? Ha! Hope you hear something soon. Congrats to all who are getting theirs. So jealous!

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any one else who has a 2 door ordered show a 4 door on the Ford page? I'm not sure if I should be concerned about it. I verified my order with my dealer and it shows 2 door. Probably dont need to worry about the computer generated image, but thought Id check and see if anyone else has the problem.

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sent my salesman an email confirming my order on 10/18 (made some small changes) and got an email without Build Sheet just saying my order has been updated and also indicating model year 22 on 10./19. I got another one saying it has been update on 10/24 that I suspect is just the dealer checking the order and realizing something didn't match.

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I'm a July 14 reservation holder who did not get my 21 order filled. I sent my 22 build order to my dealer last Monday (Oct 18th) and he emailed me back the order summary to verify it. Everything looked good so he entered the order.

My question is that I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford yet on my 22 order (a week later)? I asked my dealer about it last Friday and he said Ford's system is probably bogged down with orders right now but I would get an email soon. Has anyone else had problems getting their 22 Ford confirmation email?
I haven't received mine yet either, but dealer says it is in the system for a '22. Here's hoping I will get one soon. Although I am a late res holder, so that may be why I don't have mine yet.

Sponsored

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Showing Green checks by "Order Sent To Dealer" and "Order Accepted By Dealer". Not sure if others are seeing anything else. I'm assuming this means the dealer submitted to Ford and I'm good?
Mine shows exactly the same....here's hoping someone knows the answer to this!

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is the ticket. I did get an email and it does show on the Ford website a 2022 order. This link however shows much more detail. Every option I picked is reflected. Thanks.
Your link worked great! The mistake I was making was adding my order number AND the verbiage after the = sign. Thanks again!

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ANYONE HAVE THIS ISSUE?: I re-ordered my Bronco on 10-19-21. I have the Dealer order print out. Typically within 24 hours they get the confirmed DORA and give me a copy.
It is now 10-26-21: No email from Ford. I just contacted my Dealer and they cannot locate a DORA for my order. NOW WHAT?
Have you received your DORA on your re-order for MY22 and if so...how long did it take to get it?
Thank you.
By the way...FORD CHAT WAS OF NO HELP AT ALL. THEY WOULD NOT EVEN TRY TO CONFIRM MY ORDER...SAID...CONTACT YOUR DEALER. Great customer service. Long time and loyal Ford customer to boot.:mad::confused::cautious:(n)

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a reservation number from Ford, and a confirmation email that Ford has my order. When I chatted with Ford to check on my status, they said I need an "order number." They said it was 4 digits and I had to get that from my dealer. Is that right?
Sponsored