First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
His point is, certain things you shouldn’t wait for your dealer to take care of. Yes in a perfect world everything should be done, but if you can make sure their checking all the boxes, it makes your chances that much better that your order won’t get screwed up.

I mean you dont check your bills to see if there correct, your bank account, restaurant bill?

make sure their doing their job.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Went to the dealership today, as I expected to be rolled over to a 2023 order and wanted to fill out any required paperwork.
I met with the sales manager and she informed me I was indeed being rolled over to a 2023 production. She printed out a order summary - I’m guessing transferred from my previous order (which contained incorrect options information)

She informed me if I wanted to make any changes to do so a this time, which I did. I asked if I was eligible for price protection and she stated, I was. I then asked her if the price protection still applied if I switched from Badlands to Wildtrack, she said that would negate my price protection. I asked if there was paperwork that needed to be completed at this time for the price protection and she said this would be done when I come in to finalize my purchase.

She printed me out a new order summary which contained my original sales & order codes and accurately reflected the option changes (SAS and tow package) BUT… now had priority code 99! I asked her about this priority code and she said she would update it as soon as she was permitted to do so.

I then asked, “is that it? Nothing to sign? Anything I need to do on my end?” She said nope, that’s it.

My questions are
- am I supposed to be priority code 99?
- should there have been paperwork to sign?
- when would the priority code be authorized to be changed?
Did you get signed agreement guaranteeing MSRP??

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I re-ordered last week. Initial paperwork had 99.

Was changed to 10 when submitted to Ford. Had an issue where Sasquatch was dropped and now it's been corrected this morning.
Ford Bronco Now I’m priority code 99??? 1664386588546

Ford Bronco Now I’m priority code 99??? 1664386646277

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I made no changes and I'm a priority code 17. I was a 99 and don't know why they didn't keep it a 99. Haven't had a chance to inquire yet. Prior to putting my order to a 99 a few months ago I was also a 17.
You don't want a priority code of 99 if you want to buy your ordered Bronco as 99 means do not build this order, and after November allegedly Ford says they'll delete every 99 status order for the Bronco for the 23 model year to clear out the backlog of dead orders. 10-19 are the buildable customer order priority codes, 20-89 or something less than 99 are dealer retail stock order codes etc.

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a reservation that I converted to an order yesterday and the paperwork(order summary)they gave me has a priority code 14, then they gave me a internal worksheet that shows wrong color and 1993 for the year? When I told them I wanted a copy of the Dora he kind of laughed and couldn’t understand why I wanted a Dora. They also wouldn’t go into details about how many orders they have or allocations.

Sponsored

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Badsquatchman

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think I got my ducks in a row😊 thank you guys for your assistance/recommendations. Took some dealer prodding to make it happen- got email from Ford this evening confirming my 2023 order

6950D4FF-091F-415C-8268-F1459E4BC1A0.png

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't read the thread, but this was my experience.
Received e-mail confirmation at dealer after converting to 2023. I forgot to check my priority code before leaving the dealer. The sheet showed 99. I called a few days later to get it changed but it was already changed (salesperson said Ford assigns codes and they can't change them! Drink!). They sent a PDF that showed priority 11 immediately after I called.