Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope this doesn't get too long, but I was a day 1 reservation holder for a 2024. It is STILL unscheduled also. I ended up buying one right off another dealership lot a few weeks ago after finding it on Autotrader. The one that I ended up buying was missing only one option from my initial order, the hitch. When I got my Bronco home I went to the Ford Accessories site to order a hitch and planned to have it installed at my local dealership who I had my original order through. My dealership wasn't showing up on Ford's accessories web site as an authorized installer so I called their parts department. The guy told me they've been back and forth with Ford about this. Ford told them they will not give them the authorization to install dealer-installable options, for whatever reason. Since the hitch for all 2024 is dealer-installable I have a hunch that this is why my order was never scheduled. I confronted the sales manager about this and he was clueless to them being unable to install these options and said he'll investigate. I'm sure I'll never know if I was right or not.
Sponsored

OP
OP

tex68w

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus GX460, 2023 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope this doesn't get too long, but I was a day 1 reservation holder for a 2024. It is STILL unscheduled also. I ended up buying one right off another dealership lot a few weeks ago after finding it on Autotrader. The one that I ended up buying was missing only one option from my initial order, the hitch. When I got my Bronco home I went to the Ford Accessories site to order a hitch and planned to have it installed at my local dealership who I had my original order through. My dealership wasn't showing up on Ford's accessories web site as an authorized installer so I called their parts department. The guy told me they've been back and forth with Ford about this. Ford told them they will not give them the authorization to install dealer-installable options, for whatever reason. Since the hitch for all 2024 is dealer-installable I have a hunch that this is why my order was never scheduled. I confronted the sales manager about this and he was clueless to them being unable to install these options and said he'll investigate. I'm sure I'll never know if I was right or not.
I've already worked out a few deals on comparably optioned Broncos to what we ordered with the same dealer and another local dealer. We are going to test drive an Ineos Grenadier in the morning before we make a decision.

Jo.S.

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well something doesn't seem right here. Maybe dealer allocation issue?
I ordered a '24 Badlands, Sasquatch, lux, tow, leather-powered seats, MIC, (pretty much every assumed "constraint") - ordered 2/14, got the scheduled email 2/29 with build date 4/8.
So "constraints" aren't really what they appear?
I hate that for you. Maybe make sure your dealer is dealing straight with you about their allocations?
Agree.

OP
OP

tex68w

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got notification of Step 2: Schedule for Production, the VIN and a scheduled build week date have finally been issued. They are slating it to start production the week of July 22nd. I can't believe that it's going to take them 10 months to start building this order (originally quoted 4-5 weeks to delivery max) and likely a total of 11-12 months to delivery for a Bronco that has had multiple copies sitting on dealers lots locally since the beginning of the year, many with thousands in rebates and discounts. I'll also get screwed and be given a last of the '24 MY trucks right before they start production on '25 MY's. Odds are we will pass on this truck as I have long since lost interest.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just got notification of Step 2: Schedule for Production, the VIN and a scheduled build week date have finally been issued. They are slating it to start production the week of July 22nd. I can't believe that it's going to take them 10 months to start building this order (originally quoted 4-5 weeks to delivery max) and likely a total of 11-12 months to delivery for a Bronco that has had multiple copies sitting on dealers lots locally since the beginning of the year, many with thousands in rebates and discounts. I'll also get screwed and be given a last of the '24 MY trucks right before they start production on '25 MY's. Odds are we will pass on this truck as I have long since lost interest.
In the grand scheme of things it’s not that long if you are getting a good deal and exactly what you want. Many of us waited 3 years plus but most that waited had great deals and were specific about what they wanted. That being said, if you can find something close and get it for a good deal, jump on it. It’s not the same set of circumstances now as it was back 1 - 2 years ago.

Sponsored
OP
OP

tex68w

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the grand scheme of things it’s not that long if you are getting a good deal and exactly what you want. Many of us waited 3 years plus but most that waited had great deals and were specific about what they wanted. That being said, if you can find something close and get it for a good deal, jump on it. It’s not the same set of circumstances now as it was back 1 - 2 years ago.
Yea, hardly the same scenario. It has been a buyers market on these trucks since last fall, Bronco Raptors sit on lots around here with thousands off and they still don't move, same for the high trim standard Bronco's. The obsessive madness for these vehicles has subsided and dealers are now struggling to move them. We will see how we feel once we get notification of it shipping out, but at the moment I am leaning towards passing on it.

Cbaron06

Big Bend
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis Coupe/Tucson, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered Sept 1 for a Big Bend 7spd and still not scheduled either. Ive tried multiple dealers in my state and they stated no or little Ford allocations. The dealer I ordered from says they have over 80 customer orders and no allocations. I've attempted to negotiate deals on a few used manual broncos but they won't budge on ad ons, excessive doc fees, and high used prices.

OP
OP

tex68w

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered Sept 1 for a Big Bend 7spd and still not scheduled either. Ive tried multiple dealers in my state and they stated no or little Ford allocations. The dealer I ordered from says they have over 80 customer orders and no allocations. I've attempted to negotiate deals on a few used manual broncos but they won't budge on ad ons, excessive doc fees, and high used prices.

I can see a manual being extremely difficult to find.
Sponsored