First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone swapped the Raptor for a soft top to confirm it works? I have one for my BL and will either sell it or have a two top trade in when the Raptor comes in if it doesn’t fit.
Sponsored

Soundwave

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I believe they just put out a service bulletin or something similar. (TSS?) Saying the stock soft top will not fit a Raptor.

OP
OP
BruceWayne22

BruceWayne22

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe they just put out a service bulletin or something similar. (TSS?) Saying the stock soft top will not fit a Raptor.
Oh thanks! Do you know how I might find it?

Soundwave

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ask your dealer's service department. I just happened to hear it from a tech today. @BruceWayne22

Sponsored

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oct 11 2022 2022 Bronco - Raptor - Not Soft Top Compatible
2022 Bronco Raptor vehicles are not soft top compatible. The soft top from other trim level Bronco vehicles will not work on the Raptor application as there are unique attributes to Raptor that prohibit it such as interference with the spare tire.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interference with the spare tire? That makes zero sense I have 37’s the top sits flush with the tailgate. I’d give it a go if you already have a softop. Worse case sell the soft top if it won’t work.

erniecombs

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco OEM Soft Top compatibility? Soft To

I've installed two factory soft tops now. One on my 2022 Raptor and another on a 2021 Badlands. The installs were the exact same. Absolutely zero clearance or compatibility issues with the Raptor. The installs were the exact same. Let me know if anyone wants any additional photos.

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've talked to besttop multiple times, no, the regular bronco softtop from ford ( they make it ) does NOT fit the raptor, No they don't have any plans to make one........

SUCKS.......

erniecombs

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that there is some confusion here. Maybe it's just me.... haha There are technically two "Ford" soft tops. One that's made by a company named Webasto who also makes the hard top. The Webasto soft top is ONLY available by ordering a soft top Bronco from the factory. The second soft top is the soft top that Ford sells as an option to purchase individually. This soft top is made by BesTop

The Webasto top fits the Raptor 100%.

Sponsored

lleege

Wildtrak
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrack, Bronco Raptor (waiting)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curios why the bestop wont fit the raptor?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what happens when you fold the soft-top all the way back. I assume it would hit the 3rd brake light and tire as they are higher on the Raptor?

BTW .. where are you in VA?

Soft Top.jpeg

I've installed two factory soft tops now. One on my 2022 Raptor and another on a 2021 Badlands. The installs were the exact same. Absolutely zero clearance or compatibility issues with the Raptor. The installs were the exact same. Let me know if anyone wants any additional photos.

erniecombs

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what happens when you fold the soft-top all the way back. I assume it would hit the 3rd brake light and tire as they are higher on the Raptor?

BTW .. where are you in VA?
It doesn’t hit the brake light. It’s good. I can take a photo maybe this weekend. Yes I live in Richmond.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When a customer orders a dual-top what soft-top do they get? Do they get the Webasto or BestTop?

I think that there is some confusion here. Maybe it's just me.... haha There are technically two "Ford" soft tops. One that's made by a company named Webasto who also makes the hard top. The Webasto soft top is ONLY available by ordering a soft top Bronco from the factory. The second soft top is the soft top that Ford sells as an option to purchase individually. This soft top is made by BesTop

The Webasto top fits the Raptor 100%.

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco OEM Soft Top compatibility? Soft To

Mind helping me with a little issue I'm having....

I bought a 2021 OEM soft top off someone for my late 2022. The mounting holes on both sides do not line up at all.... Can you maybe help out with your experience...

I just posted the issue on the forum. Am I missing something...?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/soft-top-mounting-holes-changed-on-newer-bronco.68641/
Sponsored