Sponsored

Off-Road Driving School That Allows Using Own Vehicle?

Deleted member

I agree, Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo is definitely my first choice. Please keep in mind, the free admission invitation is going out to all who buy either a Bronco or a Bronco Sport. Bronco Sports start delivery in December. What are the chances the Off-Roadeo will be overbooked with long wait times to attend. I would lay money on that bet! I seek alternatives as my Plan B.
I believe the only ones offered free admission to the Off-Roadeo are those who have purchased either a Bronco or a Bronco Sport Badlands model.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So in a manual I am screwed?!??
Not too worry, as I read somewhere that the Bronco manual transmission comes with Ford's "Hill Assist" to help you out if you are concerned. I believe this feature to be available on all models of the Bronco, though I could be wrong on that.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe the only ones offered free admission to the Off-Roadeo are those who have purchased either a Bronco or a Bronco Sport Badlands model.
Bronco Sport Badlands
Bronco Sport First Edition
And all real Broncos...

Midlife Crisis

Badlands
First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Missing my 86 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Left foot braking is an actual technique where left foot brake is applied while bringing engine RMP up to, say 1,800. The left foot brake pressure is slowly, very slowly, released and the obstacle is overcome.

Take a class. You may even learn how and why you don't want to compress your suspension when descending and obstacle.
Sponsored