Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2007 Lincoln Mark LT, 202x Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Son and I will be in NH, for the 6/23 ride, can't wait..
Sponsored

Mojua

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wherever you go, arrive early and look over the Broncos that are lined up. Try and get a model that matches, as close as possible, the Bronco you're buying (or ordered), in trim and lift.
Do you get to pick your vehicle when you get there? I just assumed they'd be assigned after everyone checks in for the day...

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you get to pick your vehicle when you get there? I just assumed they'd be assigned after everyone checks in for the day...
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH IMG_6940
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH IMG_6939

So yes and no. You do get to pick your vehicle after the ORX overview. They will take you out to where the broncos are parked and assign guides to the broncos on the right and a different guide on the left. They only have wildtrack and badlands I think. No OBX or base. Different colors and some 4 door and some 2 doors.

the pics give you a decent idea of what they have but these are aligned up in a field during lunch.

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went on May 26th and had a Great time, I chose a 2 door because that’s what I own.. Great time, I have been off Roading for 15-20 years and still had a blast on the course..Hank was awesome to have as a guide, very knowledgeable and after he gets the feel how you can handle things he gives you more free range.. I was choosing my own lines on the obstacles after lunch.. The course is great for people with no experience or lots of it.. A+ day.

IMG_0355.jpeg

70680306193__C4C614CA-2D2E-4653-BFBA-8712CFE7B0DC.jpeg

IMG_0339.jpeg

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To any of you who are going, I didn't get something at the shop and now regret it. Would any of you be willing to get it and send it? I will venmo $$$

Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you've never been I'd go to Moab. The entire surrounding area is amazing it could be a once a lifetime trip.

Mojua

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH IMG_0339
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH IMG_0339

So yes and no. You do get to pick your vehicle after the ORX overview. They will take you out to where the broncos are parked and assign guides to the broncos on the right and a different guide on the left. They only have wildtrack and badlands I think. No OBX or base. Different colors and some 4 door and some 2 doors.

the pics give you a decent idea of what they have but these are aligned up in a field during lunch.
Thanks! I’m going 2 weeks from tomorrow. My personal vehicle is a 4-door Wildtrak, so I’ll see if I can score one of those.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I’m going 2 weeks from tomorrow. My personal vehicle is a 4-door Wildtrak, so I’ll see if I can score one of those.
Get there early and informally claim what you see and like: throw a jacket over the hood or onto the driver's seat stand by it as the instructor comes out, just tell people this is the one you really want to drive. A few times, I've advised people to get a truck as close to your model as possible.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
i need to register. its probably only an hour drive from my moms house.

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You and your son should Volunteer the second time to drive the Bronco during ORX

Sponsored

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Get there early and informally claim what you see and like: throw a jacket over the hood or onto the driver's seat stand by it as the instructor comes out, just tell people this is the one you really want to drive. A few times, I've advised people to get a truck as close to your model as possible.
On the flip side - if you don't care, be cool about swapping. When I went (a year+ ago), many of the attendees were very interested in "having their exact car" or exact color. I, personally, didn't care. I ended up in a C.O. car (just by luck), but it didn't have sway disconnect (which was fine, neither does mine). Honestly - You'll have fun in whatever car you hop in, and if someone if really serious about getting something specific, be cool about it....

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went on May 26th and had a Great time, I chose a 2 door because that’s what I own.. Great time, I have been off Roading for 15-20 years and still had a blast on the course..Hank was awesome to have as a guide, very knowledgeable and after he gets the feel how you can handle things he gives you more free range.. I was choosing my own lines on the obstacles after lunch.. The course is great for people with no experience or lots of it.. A+ day.

IMG_0355.jpeg

70680306193__C4C614CA-2D2E-4653-BFBA-8712CFE7B0DC.jpeg

IMG_0339.jpeg
Hey Scott the picture below is you as well as Ypu were in front of me the whole time. I hope you are well “Steve”

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH IMG_6927

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s mostly Badlands, but there were two 2 door Wildtraks. I did see at least one other model, but didn’t take notice (either OBX or BD). We were lucky enough to snag ‘NH2’ the 2 door Wildtrak. (NH16 is the other one). Despite the rainy weather, it was a great time and we both learned so much. Enjoy!
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH IMG_3437

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did the 6/10 Off Roadeo in NH. As someone who’s only real off-road experience is on the beach, I learned a TON of valuable information and was very impressed with the location, guides and capabilities of the Bronco.

I have a 2 door Manual Badlands but took out a 4 door Auto Badlands. As much as I love manuals, the features on the auto make off-roading much easier. Great time and highly recommend to anyone.

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH IMG_0827
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH IMG_0826
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH IMG_0825
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH IMG_0824

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I did the 6/10 Off Roadeo in NH. As someone who’s only real off-road experience is on the beach, I learned a TON of valuable information and was very impressed with the location, guides and capabilities of the Bronco.

I have a 2 door Manual Badlands but took out a 4 door Auto Badlands. As much as I love manuals, the features on the auto make off-roading much easier. Great time and highly recommend to anyone.

That first picture of the Broncos coming down the mountain is amazing. Very nice shot!
A couple of great shots on Dan's Rock as well.
We're very glad that you enjoyed the day!
Sponsored