First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm wondering what this means for a place like Granger? Does anyone know how many allocations they have?

Last I heard they had around 1300 reservations.... I pre-ordered 07/31 & I'm really worried as to whether or not I'll get a MY21.
A lot of people (including me switched to Granger). They are probably not going to divulge allocations. I am probably at 25-30% of first reservation holders but have no late availability options other than 2 door (Big Bend manual, locking rear diff, no other options). If Granger gets appropriate allocations for the number of reservations I am expecting fall delivery of a 21my. Being late July and having any later availability items I am sure Albert is going to tell you to expect 22my.

Talking with Albert earlier this fall he didn't believe there was going to be a super high rate of conversions. Some of the customers were struggling to come up with money for deposits. How are they going to afford a $40k vehicle? Others will get frustrated, lost jobs from Covid, etc. will affect the conversion of Granger's 1300 reservations. Hopefully (for some of us) there will be closer to 60% or less conversion rate and people higher on the list will want multiple late availability options which will delay their delivery and move others with simpler build up higher on the list.

But I could be full a crap also.

By the time Albert and Zach get to later reservations calls to place orders they should have a much better idea on conversion rates and potential allocations. We will all know in May when (if) Ford can get out expected delivery dates to everyone.
Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And not counting dealer stock built in 2022.

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your number 5 as of now... Unless someone slips in with a earlier timestamp... Crazy thing is it can happen!
I think if one person ahead of you wants a black top or some other option with late availability you're in.

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally got email from dealer.
And per him someone will reach out shortly.. we'll see.
Also he didn't BCC all the recipients so he had a list of 25 maybe his allocation don't know yet.
But if you order with all the constraints that will guarantee late availability the FE will be last off...
And yes I have an FE 2.7, Sas, Lux, and if I want the painted roof, black interior I won't see it this year: kinda defeats the purpose of a FE doesn't it?
And even if I go to my alternate build I'm still screwed...
Guess it's a good thing I have this in my driveway to tide me over:
Ford Bronco Official info: Here’s Your Chances of 2021 vs 2022 Bronco Based on Reservation Timestamp and Dealer Allocation IMG_20210116_115828

I kinda lucked into the deal and couldn't pass it up and hey it's a Bronco...(Sport)

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And not counting dealer stock built in 2022.
Ford has already committed that ALL converted reservation orders will be built before any dealer stock regardless of MY. At some point Ford will close the reservation portal.

Sponsored

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When your a third day reservation holder and have to wait an additional year, it's more complicated than this.
Hey I can relate! As day 4 (7/16) myself - I know there can be additional "tactics" you want to explore to get your Bronco faster.

However - I think at the end of the day it is this simple: after picking your dealer of choice, if you want a shot at MY21 - just convert that reservation to an order! My mindset is that I'm not going to play games to sacrifice things I really want just for a shot to get it sooner. So it is simple for me. I'm also spoiled with Granger 20min away...

Good luck to you!

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
curious if anyone else placed a 7/13 order (based on email confirm timing), but their reservation says 7/14?

Is that unusual?
Based off of GMT +6 hours or so

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford has already committed that ALL converted reservation orders will be built before any dealer stock regardless of MY. At some point Ford will close the reservation portal.
I thought that I read that Ford is building dealer stock in 2022. If "late availability" of options on some reservation orders push deliveries into 2023, am I to assume that Ford will still not build ANY dealer stock Broncos until ALL reservation orders are built?

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 2022 will be mechanically and electrically sorted, with better interior and exterior colors. The back of the line might be the hot spot.
They must be producing 2021's to get better residuals on 2022's or something. Corvettes have changed production in early June for decades - any RV or Toy Hauler made after May is the next year. Jeep Gladiator came out in April as the next year.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well just plain guess, I’m assuming allocations were done prior to Sept. 18, so I’m guessing around 1000 reservations, with the average dealership getting 30% allocations, I’m guessing around the 300 mark for allocations.
Just guesses..

I’m a July 23 granger reservation and I know I’m like 410ish, so if my above math is correct I will need a bunch of cancellations or a giant increase in allocations to get a MY21
Zach Westrum (Granger’s owner) has publicly stated that the majority of Granger’s reservations were placed after 10/1/20.*

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-allocations-released-to-dealers.11073/post-404096

*Note: Zach’s response got buried inside Rubisquatch’s quote, but the words at the end are clearly Zach’s.

So if Granger has ~1,200 total reservations — not “official”, just an educated guess — that means that approximately 600 — maybe less, maybe more — were dated pre-9/18 and used for the initial MY21 allocation estimate.

In other words, ~600 x 30% = ~180 in Granger’s initial estimate of its MY21 allocation. That number is clearly going to change in a few months, when the order window closes.

Personally, I think Zach’s final allocation is going to be MUCH higher, because a bunch of people are transferring to Granger for various reasons:

a) they prefer Granger’s business model and customer focus,
b) they don’t like their initial placement at their local dealer,
c) their local dealer never called or emailed, or
d) their local dealer is clueless.

At the end of the day, I believe Granger, Iowa is going to be Broncotown, USA, and that status will have been well earned. :cool:

Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. According to the B6G list I’m somewhere around 10 in the entire state of KY. I’m hoping for a July delivery.

jasonjolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Question to all. I'm looking to get a MY22 sometime spring/summer of 2022. Are we thinking that this is even realistic if I don't have a reservation already in queue?

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure it varies by dealer, but your reservation stays open so you have that to protect you.
Hmmm... I thought if we didn't place an order by March then Ford would assume we aren't getting a Bronco and refund the $100. This still needs clarification. Is my dealer supposed to contact Ford and tell them "hold my spot" I'm waiting for the 22's?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
And yes I have an FE 2.7, Sas, Lux, and if I want the painted roof, black interior I won't see it this year: kinda defeats the purpose of a FE doesn't it?
This is straight up misinformation. Ford has said repeatedly that ALL First Editions will be 2021 MY, none will be pushed to 2022 MY. Black interior and top are “late availability” aka late summer/early fall availability, and all the constrained FE parts lik 2.7, lux, etc will be allocated to FE orders to ensure they’re all built in ‘21 MY.

Ford could change their tune later, but this is the current story. Your dealer is giving you incorrect info if they’re saying the 2.7, sas, etc will delay your FE to ‘22 MY.
Sponsored