Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah don’t know what to say the dealership is not confused and I’m not confused just trying to pass on info. The Ford website even allows me to put in my vin and gives me owner access, so to the doubters they can all fall into a big bag of dic$
Lol For real! I'm super stoked for you! All I know is what my rep told me. No VIN or even a timeframe yet. I'm excited as hell to see the REAL deal on the road wether it's mine or someone else's.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So how long is it usually between vin assignment and build? 2 weeks or so? I think people just feel this is a couple weeks premature, but who knows.
They can feel however they want...he posted a screenshot and another poster said he had been scheduled too...they are building sellable units now.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They can feel however they want...he posted a screenshot and another poster said he had been scheduled too...they are building sellable units now.
Yeah, i got it. Im just saying why i feel people are saying the things they are. Congrats to the OP though.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Either way even if they build, the units are sitting until the OKTB is initiated.

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyday* lol. No one can be happy for anyone else, whether it is their build preferences, their dealer relationships, or the possibility of a VIN. Isn't the point of a forum like this to have a community of common interests? Most of the time just seems like a pissing contest. Microcosm of the times I suppose.
Even the priority codes, which each dealer got two of, went in just days ago. Is the OP a priority code recipient? If so then maybe, if not then highly doubtful.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SAC and another person have indicated that there are some number of people that are getting moved to the front of the line to receive their Broncos regardless of their reservation timestamp. Also, it seems some dealers might be receiving FE. Line skipping doesn’t go over well with the crowd waiting in line. Let’s hope it is extremely limited in scope.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel bad for the folks that just won't accept it. Some salty MF'rs in here today...

🤷‍♂️
Yeah don’t know what to say the dealership is not confused and I’m not confused just trying to pass on info. The Ford website even allows me to put in my vin and gives me owner access, so to the doubters they can all fall into a big bag of dic$
Ya’ll need to chill out lol, I wouldn’t take everything so seriously. First off, what you’re saying is the opposite of what most of us have been told so the initial reaction will always be a bit skeptical. Especially when it starts with, “my dealer called/said/told me.”

The vast majority (not all) are just having fun with it and mean no I’ll will and we will be more than happy for you if what you’re saying is true. It’s not jealousy or being dicks lol, we’re just having some laughs. Don’t take it personally.

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ya’ll need to chill out lol, I wouldn’t take everything so seriously. First off, what you’re saying is the opposite of what most of us have been told so the initial reaction will always be a bit skeptical. Especially when it starts with, “my dealer called/said/told me.”

The vast majority (not all) are just having fun with it and mean no I’ll will and we will be more than happy for you if what you’re saying is true. It’s not jealousy or being dicks lol, we’re just having some laughs. Don’t take it personally.
Who said I was upset? Lol
Nobody's mood affects mine... except the wife ;)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who said I was upset? Lol
Nobody's mood affects mine... except the wife ;)
Lol I’m just saying I wouldn’t take it as saltiness.

Sponsored

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
standard priority order is 1 - 10 so guessing his order is in that dealer initial allocation. I know some dealers were assigning standard 10 code for people within their initial allocation and some maybe between 11-19 which is still build then 99 for hold. Usually if the priority code on an order is lower than 10, its most likely special designation that should need a higher approval.
I truly hope this is correct, as a week or so ago, mine changed to 10 from 19

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The VIN decodes to a MY2021, so it's gotta be wrong. We all know these things are gonna get pushed back to 2023 or later, haha.

Ryan79260

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I truly hope this is correct, as a week or so ago, mine changed to 10 from 19
I have the DORA that shows a Priority Code of 10 from my original order with my dealer. How did you find it changed from a 10 to a 19? Is that something we can access?
Sponsored

Last edited: