Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

update 2: got a call from the dealer after 28h of the car being at the dealer(first update that they gave me) and bronco needs a transmission replacement. they were unable to duplicate a concern with the top but all they said was that they ran it though the wash so I will be using a garden hose at home and record a video for them.

pretty upset with it needing a trans at 4k and will be thinking about getting a different car and seeing what’s out there.

I’ve had a 1990 bronco, 2011 mustang gt and now this bronco and really disappointed with the stuff i’ve had to deal with at 4K miles. thought i’d be keeping this car for at least the next decade but maybe not.
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

update 2: got a call from the dealer after 28h of the car being at the dealer(first update that they gave me) and bronco needs a transmission replacement. they were unable to duplicate a concern with the top but all they said was that they ran it though the wash so I will be using a garden hose at home and record a video for them.

pretty upset with it needing a trans at 4k and will be thinking about getting a different car and seeing what’s out there.

I’ve had a 1990 bronco, 2011 mustang gt and now this bronco and really disappointed with the stuff i’ve had to deal with at 4K miles. thought i’d be keeping this car for at least the next decade but maybe not.
They’re replacing the entire transmission for a simple fluid leak?? That doesn’t even make sense. Is the case cracked or something?

OP
OP
nytjoo

nytjoo

Badlands
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They’re replacing the entire transmission for a simple fluid leak?? That doesn’t even make sense. Is the case cracked or something?
no clue. all they told me was trans needed to be replaced did not make sense to me either it’s probably just the output shaft seal. maybe it lost too much fluid. but like i said christmas day my car sat in the same spot all day and not one drop of oil in the garage but the next day it’s pouring oil.

very suspicious
Sponsored