First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is an email and that’s all I’ve received to date. The dealer says they have no order number. Ford doesn’t recognize an order number for me and points be back to the dealer. It’s a never ending circle jerk. The email is the only confusing portion because it literally confirms from Ford that I have an order.
I've been in that boat so many days I'm running out of food and water.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Happybronco

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exactly how my situation unfolded. Denied, called the off-rodeo people and was told about the delay in Ford communicating orders to them, and then got an email this week that my order had been confirmed and I could make a reservation. Can't hurt to call the off-rodeo line I suppose - they were nice enough!
A couple of phone calls and I finally got it squared away! Thank you!

OP
OP

Happybronco

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since we didn’t have reservation numbers and placed the order with the dealer, they aren’t attached to our Ford.com accounts. I’ve asked the dealer and Ford customer service if they can add it to my account and both said no. I’m not sure why they can’t, but I’ve asked multiple times with the same answer.
If you have your preview order sheet, your order # is the first 4 characters in the top left after Preview Order. I got my VIN from customer service and was able to enter my order number and VIN in the shop.ford link and see my order. It says in production, but from what I’ve seen and others who just placed an order, it never shows your build date. I have a build date, but if I want to see if it’s moved, I have to contact my dealer and ask them to check the date.
I’m probably a ways off from a vin. I just removed the tow package and brush guard to hopefully speed some things up but since I’m 2 door hard top I’m just sitting on my hands

OP
OP

Happybronco

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been in that boat so many days I'm running out of food and water.
I’m sorry, I try not to complain because I’m peanuts to most on here waiting forever for theirs so I just lurk and learn with fingers crossed for those still holding out
Sponsored