Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello all. I’m new here.

I ordered a Black Diamond 4D, MIC roof, squatched; on Monday. I got an email a few hours later from Ford saying “order confirmed”. Does this mean they’re going to build it, or just that the dealer submitted it? Also, how soon after he order confirmation e-mail did you get a production date? (I understand that the prod date often changes). Just trying to have realistic enthusiasm.
I have a long heart breaking story about my quest for a Bronco, like I’m sure many of you here also have.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Email confirmation only means that the dealer submitted your order. As far as when you actually get scheduled, that all depends on your dealerships allocations, how many orders they have submitted and those order build specs in relation to yours. In short, there is no good way to estimate when you will actually get scheduled. It could be 3 months or 12.. Looking at your build you have 2 of the 3 big constraints (MIC and Squatch with lux being the 3rd), hopefully your dealer was up front at honest about having allocations and not just taking orders for the sake of it.

As far as scheduling, it typically occurs on Thursdays, but not every Thursday. Usually a dealer in the know will post here sometime between Friday and Monday notifying the board if scheduling will occur the following week.

Welcome. Now get comfortable and be prepared to wait.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
no guarantees it will be built. I submitted an order 15 months ago and still don't have VIN or production date.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The confirmation from Ford means you are in line.
I've been waiting over 2-1/2 YEARS since I placed my reservation, it finally got built last week. There were at least 120,000 orders in line ahead of me.

You probably have 20,000 orders ahead of you in line.
Realistically, you could have a year wait ahead of you, or it could be 6 months.
The biggest factors are:
How many Broncos your dealer gets on a monthly basis (allocation),
and whether Ford has the parts to build your Bronco at that time. If tthey don't have the parts, they'll skip you and go the the next person in line.

OP
OP
DillLightful

DillLightful

Black Diamond
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Email confirmation only means that the dealer submitted your order. As far as when you actually get scheduled, that all depends on your dealerships allocations, how many orders they have submitted and those order build specs in relation to yours. In short, there is no good way to estimate when you will actually get scheduled. It could be 3 months or 12.. Looking at your build you have 2 of the 3 big constraints (MIC and Squatch with lux being the 3rd), hopefully your dealer was up front at honest about having allocations and not just taking orders for the sake of it.

As far as scheduling, it typically occurs on Thursdays, but not every Thursday. Usually a dealer in the know will post here sometime between Friday and Monday notifying the board if scheduling will occur the following week.

Welcome. Now get comfortable and be prepared to wait.

I'm ready for the long haul! I missed the order window last year. In 2019 my husband used my money to buy a brand-new Camaro SS. I get that it was his dream car but 1) we have 3 kids and 2) he is a teacher and I make literally 4x what he does so I'm a sugar mama. But I did go a couple of months with my 2011 Tahoe (which is a great vehicle btw, no complaints), then I said "girl gotta get hers". But I didn't want no little, tiny speedy thing. I wanted tough, unique, groundbreaking, capable, exploration. So, when he did that, I went "well, I want a Bronco if those rumors pan our and they announce they're actually doing that." And then they did, and he was like ***car guy< heavy inspect > must make sure valid choice***. Not that I was hanging on his "approval" but I got it anyway. He did him and haw about having to settle for an automatic instead of waiting for a manual (which I was also a little sad about). But I'm in it to win it! However long it takes! A Bronco was both of our first cars. He has a full size 1996 and I had an 87 Bronco II. But I'm ready! If I miss this window maybe, I'll get that crawler candy! #positivethoughts
Sponsored