Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like dealers are playing games to get people to cancel their reservation or fail to convert it to an order.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This process is so dumb. I’m a day 1 reservation, but have conceded to wait for 2022. That’s only if I don’t pull the trigger on something else. Sorry for the negativity - but Ford has mismanaged this whole process.
The problem is that along with you, 100,000* other people also have Day 1 reservations.

No amount of "managing" is going to get every one of the current reservation holders a MY21 Bronco.

(*or whatever the amount is... you get my point.)

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with my dealer. I am a 7/15 res date. He told me that I am #43 out of 86 total. They got 53 reservations by end of 7/15. This is a smaller dealership north of Boston. What he told me was that his "first round allocation was 23 units". He said the reservation to order conversion process will work like this. First, you will receive an email from Ford stating that you can now convert your order. This email will go to me and my dealer. Only then can I work with the dealer to get the order entered. My dealer said they are reaching out to the first 23 people to see who is converting to an order. He figured that I would be in the "second" round of allocation, whatever that means. I guess I need to wait until I get the email from Ford. I told the dealer if he is bored and wants to enter an order, then I am ready to go now. He said he would love to but couldn't. My plan is to just go through the process and see what happens. They said that when I covert the order they will want a refundable $500 deposit. I am good with that. Figure I'll enter the order and wait till May to find out when I will receive. If it is Nov/Dec. then I may need to consider a bridge vehicle. But, I am hoping my delivery will be more in the July/Aug time frame. We'll see how the conversion rate ends up. FYI - I am going 2DR BD, CG, 2.7 with Auto 4x4 and Mid pkg. Hopefully going 2dr and 2.7 doesn't push me out longer. Regardless, I'm not going to compromise. I'm getting what I want and that's final!
I sent an e-mail to my dealer rep a few days ago, about when I can make an appointment and he also said I need to get the final notification from Ford first before coming in.
The only mail I have received from Ford was the " Bronco™ order window opening soon. " They mentioned they had around 400 reservations and 140 allocations... (Also no "X plan" which I kind of knew)... So I guess I am waiting to hear from Ford at this point...?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sales manager at my dealer told me that the allocation numbers had nothing to do with reservations. He said the allocation number was for for dealer stock orders, after reservations were filled.
A wise Man once said "Trust, but verify"
I can't verify it and not sure I trust the source.
This is exactly what my local dealer said too

Ford Bronco Ordering Process Screenshot_20210119-112357_Outlook

It's wrong but, I wish they were right lol. It'd make everyone happy

Sponsored

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem is that along with you, 100,000* other people also have Day 1 reservations.

No amount of "managing" is going to get every one of the current reservation holders a MY21 Bronco.

(*or whatever the amount is... you get my point.)
Fair point - frustrating. Emotion is defeating logic for me.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh I see. My dealer told me order banks were open at 4 and he would submit my order then. Haven't heard back though. Did he specify what info are they waiting on?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thought I read somewhere that there are "network issues" happening.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, legit. Albeit funny as all get out.

OP
OP

BRNCONOW!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 XLT Super Crew Short Bed 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess I am just going to have to wait until May for my email from Ford telling me when my Bronco will be delivered. Until that day it is all speculation and I have no control or influence over it. Hate this feeling.

Sponsored

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope that is not the case. I've read all the posts and watched the videos and I still don't understand the "allocation" process. Regardless, not like I have any influence on the process. Being a 7/15 res date I was hoping to get a Bronco in the first couple months of builds. If I find out that it will not be until 2022, then I may need to reconsider. Either a bridge vehicle or something else. I hating wanting something and then not being able to get it. Ugh...this sucks.
Hardly anyone else understands the allocation process either. No one knows how many can be built or how many to build or the build schedule until after the March 19th end date for 2021 conversion and Ford then determines resources and scheduling.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wonder when the order shows up in out Ford accounts.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess I am just going to have to wait until May for my email from Ford telling me when my Bronco will be delivered. Until that day it is all speculation and I have no control or influence over it. Hate this feeling.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got off the phone with my dealer. I am a 7/15 res date. He told me that I am #43 out of 86 total. They got 53 reservations by end of 7/15. This is a smaller dealership north of Boston. What he told me was that his "first round allocation was 23 units". He said the reservation to order conversion process will work like this. First, you will receive an email from Ford stating that you can now convert your order. This email will go to me and my dealer. Only then can I work with the dealer to get the order entered. My dealer said they are reaching out to the first 23 people to see who is converting to an order. He figured that I would be in the "second" round of allocation, whatever that means. I guess I need to wait until I get the email from Ford. I told the dealer if he is bored and wants to enter an order, then I am ready to go now. He said he would love to but couldn't. My plan is to just go through the process and see what happens. They said that when I covert the order they will want a refundable $500 deposit. I am good with that. Figure I'll enter the order and wait till May to find out when I will receive. If it is Nov/Dec. then I may need to consider a bridge vehicle. But, I am hoping my delivery will be more in the July/Aug time frame. We'll see how the conversion rate ends up. FYI - I am going 2DR BD, CG, 2.7 with Auto 4x4 and Mid pkg. Hopefully going 2dr and 2.7 doesn't push me out longer. Regardless, I'm not going to compromise. I'm getting what I want and that's final!

spent the last 20 minutes with my dealer, to summarize everything, I cannot order unless I get an email from Ford first, 2nd, a dealer can prioritize orders.
Sponsored