Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These vehicles are ordered by an individual not dealer stock. So as soon as it arrives at the dealership it should be prepped and ready for you to pick it up. Should not be test driven by anyone.
It is part of Ford's new car inspection process that a dealership drives the vehicle. I believe the requirement is 3-5 miles total.

I've also seen vehicles show up that were taken on quality control rides from the manufacturer that have double digit miles before they show up on our lot.

Not saying dealership employees haven't taken too many liberties at times, but I wouldn't always assume it was the dealership necessarily.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is part of Ford's new car inspection process that a dealership drives the vehicle. I believe the requirement is 3-5 miles total.

I've also seen vehicles show up that were taken on quality control rides from the manufacturer that have double digit miles before they show up on our lot.

Not saying dealership employees haven't taken too many liberties at times, but I wouldn't always assume it was the dealership necessarily.
I meant to say test driven by a potential customer not an actual Ford dealership employee as long as they don't take it on a joyride!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You should not be charged any additional fee for a dealer installed option. There are however accessories you can order that are not dealer installed that you would be charged for. A good rule of thumb is that if it's on the window sticker of the vehicle, Ford is paying the dealer to install.

We haven't received details on what is or is not yet, I would assume we'd have this when the order banks are opened up.
@OregonHighlander

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealers don't even give you a tank of gas anymore. Don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed....

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I remember correctly the full tank of gas is on the window sticker of Fords. dealers are credited for fuel, so you should be getting gas in it.

**Looked at a few Window Stickers and I dont see it anymore**

Last edited:

Sponsored

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talking with my dealer the other day and they mention the $899 for tint, nitrogen, and cup holder liners!? I never heard of cup holder liners before, but I quickly told them I'm not getting that or paying for it, so let me know now or I'll move on to another dealer. They said ok.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is interesting to see is how certain accessories will be limited because of weight. In some ways it works against FORD’s goal of including it in the financing.
Actually I think that there is a lot of misunderstanding on this issue. Ford as the manufacture is under strict guidelines on how they manufacture a vehicle. The dealer, which is a separate entity from Ford can install accessories, lift kits & what nots. All financing is arranged through the dealer in which you purchase and can be added into the deal. Ford even states that accessory options can be added at the dealer. Ford just can't ship the vehicle with the accessories.

KAQ

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstreck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Given I'll be trading, I'd like some vague promise that I'll be getting a fair shake on my trade-in when it comes to delivery time. Practically speaking, I'm not sure how I'd be able to get the dealer to commit to accepting my vehicle within xx% of KBB or NADA or whatever. What I'm worried about is that the dealer KNOWS I want this vehicle, and that's a very strong position when it comes to negotiating a trade. I guess I could just not take delivery, but that would totally suck.
If you have a CarMax sell it there instead of trading in. I’ve sold 4 cars to them and they always pay over trade in.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of these answers are shocking. I could care less about shirts, hats, or cups.
Personally, buying a new car, I'd hope/expect:

1) X amount of free oil changes/tire rotations

2) A "good deal" on an extended warranty. Being a new build, there could be problems down the line that aren't yet anticipated. Hopefully adding one in the future towards the end of Fords 3/36 is an option.

3) No dealership decals

4) Full tank of gas

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait we get burritos!? Woohoo, and yes Eric better start working out cause he gonna get lots of burritos or in and out. What ever he likes ?
I've been prepping all quarantine for this type of calorie intake. My body is ready :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored
OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealers don't even give you a tank of gas anymore. Don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed....
I have bought 2 new vehicles in the last 24 months. Both came with a full tank of gas and first oil change free. One got 2 leather hats, the other a $50.00 gift card and $100.00 towards anything in their accessory show room.

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For the Babe we pick up on the beach I presume.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It better have a FULL tank of gas. Last new car I bought had that on the window sticker (Subaru). I've also confirmed with my Dealer there will be NO DEALER STICKER/NAMEPLATE ON MY PAINT!! :sneaky:

I'm not too worried about the Extended Warranty. I get calls reminding me about that every-other day for my 1997 4Runner. I might just take them up on that if/when the engine ever dies.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of you Burrito Boys are killing me here. I spent 7 years in SD in my Navy days and definitely miss the chow. Great times had by all!
I spent a few years stationed in San Diego myself. Drove down Rosecrans to Adabertos for the Carne Asada burrito's. Nothing like them back here in Oklahoma.
Sponsored