First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are the brake rotors missing, or just really tiny on the Bronco?
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone else throw up a little? I can get behind 22s on a lot of vehicles. F150 Limiteds look great. But this...man this is just bad.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You asked our opinions... I hate it. I absolutely hate it. I think it looks dumb.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Why buy the two trims that have full locking diffs and a swaybar disconnect just to do this to them 🤦

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why buy the two trims that have full locking diffs and a swaybar disconnect just to do this to them 🤦
Right!!
Definitely no longer an off road adventure machine. It's a roller skate for the mall parking lot.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK so you borrowed a dealer demo - I supposed on a long test ride, then put it on jack stands and changed out the wheels? That's a generous dealer to let you do all that and also potentially have them absorb any liability from what you have done. I know, I have changed wheels before, but it does not mean I want someone to borrow my car and do that.

" Could not resist. (Dealer Demo from MIKE CARPINO FORD IN COLUMBUS KANSAS) Jack stand and jack lift kit. "

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And, naturally, it's a two door with a MIC top... This is worse than sending it to Dirt Mountain!!!

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What happened to the original post?:whistle:

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
PITTSBURG KANSAS
First Name
KEVIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ First EDITION 22’ BL2dr 23’ BL4dr
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm not sure I understand what I just read.

I guess it looks fine? Not my speed but you do you.
OK so you borrowed a dealer demo - I supposed on a long test ride, then put it on jack stands and changed out the wheels? That's a generous dealer to let you do all that and also potentially have them absorb any liability from what you have done. I know, I have changed wheels before, but it does not mean I want someone to borrow my car and do that.

" Could not resist. (Dealer Demo from MIKE CARPINO FORD IN COLUMBUS KANSAS) Jack stand and jack lift kit. "

ARE YOU JUST A JACK A__

if you look real close the factory tires are behind the awesome large tires and wheels Wtf do you care anyway
Sponsored