Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really hoping Ford offers a larger tire option for the OBX 18" wheels to go with the optional 2" lift. The Sasquatch package is cool and all but I'm not trying to lose the painted fender flares.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Outer Banks and Wildtrack are far different from each other. Some of the things on WT different standard are Sasquatch,2.7, painted hardtop
Sorry maybe I wasn't clear.. I mean if I were to buy OBX + Mid + Sas + 2.7 w/Auto + Hard Top (all options I'm hoping for) I'd basically be at a WT which also includes some extra little things.

So if the different in price is $10k... that means that means that those Options as packages would have to be less than 10 added up (at least one would think). So folks that are thinking SAS is upwards of 7-10k , that would not leave much room for a Hard Top and a 2.7 and the Mid.

Last edited:

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry maybe I wasn't clear.. I mean if I were to buy OBX + Mid + Sas + 2.7 w/Auto + Hard Top (all options I'm hoping for) I'd basically be at a WT which also includes some extra little things.

So if the different in price is $10k... that means that means that those Options as packages would have to be less than 10 added up (at least one would think). So folks that are thinking SAS is upwards of 7-10k , that would not leave much room for a Hard Top and a 2.7 and the Mid.
Mid and auto are both standard on OBX
And if you're comparing 2 door, hard top is standard too

So that 10k is basically motor and Sasquatch only

Going from big bend to WT is 15k
In that case 15k=mid +auto + big motor +Sasquatch + other minor items

You could do math on all the options and get a rough idea
In this example it's a reasonable estimate that the auto trans upcharge plus the mid package is 5k

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mid and auto are both standard on OBX
And if you're comparing 2 door, hard top is standard too

So that 10k is basically motor and Sasquatch only

Going from big bend to WT is 15k
In that case 15k=mid +auto + big motor +Sasquatch + other minor items

You could do math on all the options and get a rough idea
In this example it's a reasonable estimate that the auto trans upcharge plus the mid package is 5k
I stand corrected about the Mid... man my eyes are seeing double trying to read all the different post!

But I'm looking at the 4 Door so that is why I was including the Hard Top. I'm thinking it has to be around 1,000.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I stand corrected about the Mid... man my eyes are seeing double trying to read all the different post!

But I'm looking at the 4 Door so that is why I was including the Hard Top. I'm thinking it has to be around 1,000.
Yeah they need to get that builder online asap! I'm going blind staring at the options charts too

Sponsored

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2 door outerbanks in iconic silver. Only options im planning on adding is the AUX switches, 2.7, towing hitch and the 4A mode. but of course the price could easily get up there....

MarcTut

Outer Banks
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Honda Civic Si, '20 Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Posted this elsewhere but am here too as it probably pertains most to the Outer Banks crowd who went with color matched fenders, door handles, mirror caps. Did anyone else notice that on Ford's Outer Banks model page the painted color-matched top (2dr) was previously listed as an option but was removed a few days ago (for the 2 dr only and is still an option on 4dr with the dual top pkg), and then today on the main Bronco page's colorizer, the 360-degree 2-door version of all colors no longer has a color matched top on the 2dr when it was previously? That seems like an odd thing to take the time to remove on their webpages unless it it no longer going to be an option for the 2drs at launch. That'll be a huge bummer and makes no sense. Who cares about color matched fenders, handles, and mirrors if the top has to be black or gray. Kinda making me consider waiting to buy until color matched tops become an option...

Last edited:

Matticus

Outer Banks
First Name
Matticus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MINI Clubman S All4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reserved 4 door Outer Banks.

Planning on the following:
Antimatter Blue
2.7l Engine
Cloth seats
Hard top.

would also be interested in seeing what else comes up as details come out, but i plan on keeping it simple.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Posted this elsewhere but am here too as it probably pertains most to the Outer Banks crowd who went with color matched fenders, door handles, mirror caps. Did anyone else notice that on Ford's Outer Banks model page the painted color-matched top (2dr) was previously listed as an option but was removed a few days ago (for the 2 dr only and is still an option on 4dr with the dual top pkg), and then today on the main Bronco page's colorizer, the 360 degree 2 door version of all colors no longer has a color matched top? That seems like an odd thing to take the time to change on their webpages unless it it no longer going to be an option. That'll be a huge bummer and makes no sense. Who cares about color matched fenders if the top has to be black or gray. Kinda making me consider waiting to buy until color matched tops become an option...
Until build and price is posted, I wouldn't be too surprised or concerned about those descriptions. There will likely be a lot of available options we haven't seen yet.

MarcTut

Outer Banks
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Honda Civic Si, '20 Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Until build and price is posted, I wouldn't be too surprised or concerned about those descriptions. There will likely be a lot of available options we haven't seen yet.
Hope so. It's just really concerning that they'd take the effort to remove it from the descriptions and then change out over 300 images that make up all the colored tops on the main page, so any evidence of a 2dr colored top is now completely removed from all Ford pages. Why go through that effort unless they know what they are doing... :/ I'll be waiting and hoping though.

Sponsored

Goes

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™ve seen it discussed about people choosing OBX w/ Sasquatch and weather or not they would lose the body colored fenders. ( Donā€™t think we know). What about the running boards. Would those switch to the rock sliders w/ the Sasquatch package?

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™ve seen it discussed about people choosing OBX w/ Sasquatch and weather or not they would lose the body colored fenders. ( Donā€™t think we know). What about the running boards. Would those switch to the rock sliders w/ the Sasquatch package?
My guess is the running boards stay but the painted flares go. Otherwise weā€™d likely see the Wildtrak with painted Sasquatch fenders.

Keep in mind all of Fordā€™s paint colors are common, the fender flares can be removed easily with clips and any body shop should be able to paint them with minimal cost. This would be a very easy mod to do on any trim.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FA3C4E09-B433-4E9E-8870-073F66C7B13F.jpeg

so this is the optional front bumper. But at the end is says thereā€™s a steel rear bumper. Am I just confused, cause I thought it came with plastic bumpers std front and rear? Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™d rather have the steel bumpers, just curious.
I wonder if this upgrade loses the led fog lights from plastic bumper?

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hope so. It's just really concerning that they'd take the effort to remove it from the descriptions and then change out over 300 images that make up all the colored tops on the main page, so any evidence of a 2dr colored top is now completely removed from all Ford pages. Why go through that effort unless they know what they are doing... :/ I'll be waiting and hoping though.
I'm sure the images are linked, so they click "update" and it probably changes multiple things at once.

Sasquatch doesn't come with sliders, so I doubt that'd affect those.

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved the Outer Banks 2 door, hope a white top and white grill is an option.
Sponsored