First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who else is on the list for an outer banks?

The wife and I put in for an oxford white 4 door. We plan on getting the 2.7 and the high package. Im a sucker for that huge 12 inch screen.

Oh and of course the modular black hard top roof.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

The wife and I put in for an oxford white 4 door. We plan on getting the 2.7 and the high package. Im a sucker for that huge 12 inch screen.
I'm on the order list for Outer Banks, but I'm curious what it starts looking like once you price the high package, 2.7 and leather seats in.

I'd prefer the vinyl and non-carpeted flooring in the badlands, but all the extra mechanical stuff like a swaybar disconnected I would never use...

ChrisMig

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 FX4 Tremor, 2007 Roush 427R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm on the order list for Outer Banks, but I'm curious what it starts looking like once you price the high package, 2.7 and leather seats in.

I'd prefer the vinyl and non-carpeted flooring in the badlands, but all the extra mechanical stuff like a swaybar disconnected I would never use...

I reserved the 4 door first edition and the 4 door outer banks at different dealers... we'll see how close that price creeps up to the first edition once spec'd out lol

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wanting the 12 inch screen might also push me to a higher trim, hah.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Outer banks would probably be my ideal trim, as it's the first one you can option leather seats in. I personally don't care for cloth seats. I do appreciate the body color trim pieces as well.

But it will probably be out of my price range

Kaldur_Ahm

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Was able to reserve an OBX trim. But now that ive been pricing out some options, I may have been better off getting a Big Bend + Mid pkg and upgrading to the auto trans.

Mainly i just want the 12 inch screen. I dont mind getting after market leather done by Katzkins. Their work has been really nice for the wrangler.

Its hard to tell how much of a value this trim offers compared to going slightly lower and specing up.

ResponderPhoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Ordered a 2dr OBX but may switch to 4dr due to soft top option. Eyeballing one of the grey/silver or Area 51. Dont need all the rock climbing functionality; just want a nice coastal "ragtop". I'm a legacy Bronco guy (5G) from '94-'07 so it feels naturally to "come home" to the Bronco.

Last edited:

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Oh and of course the modular black hard top roof.
I am reserved for the Badlands package, but will likely be changing. When all the pricing of options is released, I’ll either be upgrading to the WildPeak or downgrading to the Outer Banks.....the value difference will determine my decision

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was able to reserve an OBX trim. But now that ive been pricing out some options, I may have been better off getting a Big Bend + Mid pkg and upgrading to the auto trans.

Mainly i just want the 12 inch screen. I dont mind getting after market leather done by Katzkins. Their work has been really nice for the wrangler.

Its hard to tell how much of a value this trim offers compared to going slightly lower and specing up.
Is Katzkins good quality? I have heard the name before but never really looked into it.

Goes

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reserved a 2 dr. Outer Banks. Looking at a blue or a red with a white top.
Loving what I’m seeing.

O5GT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4 door Outer Banks OJ white reserver here. Honestly, I just like the look of the bronco and have no desire to take it "off-roading" will most likely be a daily driver for the wife. Like many others the option for leather is what drew me to the OBX, plan to select lux package with hard top.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved first edition and outer banks 4 doors. At this point I intend to keep the OB.
Sponsored