First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have played with the builder since they had it on the site and I can't for the life of me figure out the price differential between Outer Banks and Badlands for my particular Bronco.

Outer Banks
AMB
2.7L
Sasquatch package
High Trim
Modular Bumper upgrade
Rock Rails Accessory
Steel bash plate addition
Soft top only
MSRP: $54,135

Badlands with the same items is coming in at $55,455.

Because of the Sasquatch package, I don't have the stupid in color fender flares, but have to deal with in color door handles. One reason I went with the Outer Banks was simply because I wanted the brown/roast interior. What else is there on the Badlands that I'm missing?
Sponsored

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have played with the builder since they had it on the site and I can't for the life of me figure out the price differential between Outer Banks and Badlands for my particular Bronco.

Outer Banks
AMB
2.7L
Sasquatch package
High Trim
Modular Bumper upgrade
Rock Rails Accessory
Steel bash plate addition
Soft top only
MSRP: $54,135

Badlands with the same items is coming in at $55,455.

Because of the Sasquatch package, I don't have the stupid in color fender flares, but have to deal with in color door handles. One reason I went with the Outer Banks was simply because I wanted the brown/roast interior. What else is there on the Badlands that I'm missing?
2 things that I can think of:
Swaybar disconnect and the washout floors

OP
OP

esquirebdc

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 things that I can think of:
Swaybar disconnect and the washout floors
I can't see any of that information on the builder. I can't see where it says that Outer Banks doesn't have a sway bar disconnect. If so, sucks that you can't do Roast color seats AND a sway bar disconnect upgrade.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can't see any of that information on the builder. I can't see where it says that Outer Banks doesn't have a sway bar disconnect. If so, sucks that you can't do Roast color seats AND a sway bar disconnect upgrade.
Sasquatch package doesn't come with swaybar disconnect. At least that's my understanding of the package.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MGV is why I went with the Badlands.
Same. If the non-leather interior on the WT wasn't an abortion, I would have went WT. I'm happier now though after flipping back and forth, I really think the BL is the best trim.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like you double added rock rails to the Badlands, they are stock, unselect it to get the actual price, about $725 difference. For that you get the sway bar disconnect, the MGV(which is closer to leather than your cloth), extra floor drains, 2 vagina stickers on the side, pre-wired aux switches, and a full set of hero switches with no missing ones.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah agreed interior options leave something to be desired within the trims. I believe BL and FE are the only trims you get the swaybar disconnect.

OP
OP

esquirebdc

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sasquatch package doesn't come with swaybar disconnect. At least that's my understanding of the package.
So there's no way to upgrade to a sway bar disconnect until you get to Badlands?
Looks like you double added rock rails to the Badlands, they are stock, unselect it to get the actual price, about $725 difference. For that you get the sway bar disconnect, the MGV(which is closer to leather than your cloth), extra floor drains, 2 vagina stickers on the side, pre-wired aux switches, and a full set of hero switches with no missing ones.
And an interior NOT in the color I wanted (Brown Roast). Oh well, might have to sacrifice the interior for the disconnects. I didn't add the rock rails to the Badlands, just my Outer Banks build.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So there's no way to upgrade to a sway bar disconnect until you get to Badlands?
As far as I can tell and everything I've read the last 8 months, I don't think so. If you find out you can, please let us all know.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sway bar disconnect is standard on all vehicles.
On all Badlands, you're correct. Electronic sway bar disconnect isn't standard on every Bronco. If you meant manually getting out of your Bronco and physically doing it, then yes every Bronco is capable of it.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell me more about these stickers? :unsure:

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs