First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So there's no way to upgrade to a sway bar disconnect until you get to Badlands?

And an interior NOT in the color I wanted (Brown Roast). Oh well, might have to sacrifice the interior for the disconnects. I didn't add the rock rails to the Badlands, just my Outer Banks build.
Your badlands price in the US build and price doesn't add up to the total you wrote in your first post unless you click on adding the rock rails.
Sponsored

OP
OP

esquirebdc

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your badlands price in the US build and price doesn't add up to the total you wrote in your first post unless you click on adding the rock rails.
Well... that’s odd considering I just got back from my dealership where I changed over to a Badlands and this was my order confirmation.

0A480567-B3D7-4B75-A161-4CAB81FEB2C5.jpeg

OP
OP

esquirebdc

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just double checked with my dealer and thats my price with no rock rail additions because the rock rails are included. Also confirmed that I'm first on the allocation list for my dealership and have an early morning 7/14 reservation so it will be interesting to see when mine gets built and delivered considering I have 2 of the "delayed" items.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't see any of that information on the builder. I can't see where it says that Outer Banks doesn't have a sway bar disconnect. If so, sucks that you can't do Roast color seats AND a sway bar disconnect upgrade.
See attached lineup. I check this regularly when trying to see the differences. For what you asked:
Sway bar disco
MGV
7th GOAT mode (BAJA)

*Rock rails vice side step....

Attachments

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just double checked with my dealer and thats my price with no rock rail additions because the rock rails are included. Also confirmed that I'm first on the allocation list for my dealership and have an early morning 7/14 reservation so it will be interesting to see when mine gets built and delivered considering I have 2 of the "delayed" items.
I switched from BL to outerbanks yesterday cause i wanted the cloth roast interior. I think the MGV will be too hot.

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm late to respond, but I was going to add that the OBX might get the front bumper upgrade with the modular bumper, but it doesn't change the rear bumper.

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs