Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reservation holders hopes and dreams.
Flip you’ve been informative for sure. I thank you for that. But your sorta an antagonist tho right? Be honest.
Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point I’m just hoping they don’t scrap the whole reservation and orders and tell everyone to come back in 3 years.
Lol not even Ford is that stupid.

RangerRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll be very curious to hear what happens to those of us who are part of the bad batch. My bronco was supposedly built a month ago now but still sitting on a lot. As a first 15 min reservation holder who ordered in January I'll be pissed if we are basically told to pound sand.

Sponsored

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What’s really dumb about this whole thing is they scheduled people with MIC’s since June and they have pushed us back like 8 times already. Give us the damn option to switch to a soft top so we can get out of this stupid mess. Really poor planning and scheduling. Really the fact is I will likely need a new vehicle very soon and keep getting strung along with build date updates 2 weeks before mine is going to get built. Really turned off by Ford at this point and it really makes you wonder about their capability of handling things. Do I really want to purchase a vehicle from a company that is continually overpromising and underdelivering with this launch? I assume they will lose customers forever, especially ones coming from other brands for the first time.
And If we have to wait until 2022 let us change our orders. I switch to 2.7L and add towing.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a co-worker that had 20+ years in with Ford Corporate. We were talking the other day and she said she wouldn’t want to be working for Webasto right now. It’s going to get ugly for them. She also is shocked it’s gotten this sideways.

@PREMiERdrum enjoy NOLA. I highly recommend Deannies in the French Quarter. Best seafood I’ve ever had.
And can’t forget Cafe du Monde.
I’m drooling thinking about it.
Café Dumond at 2 AM in the morning after a night out on the town is money!

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 72 maverick grabber
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So it's apparent that they've charted out their solution to the MIC issue. It's painful and it's going to contribute to some ugly headlines over the next few days, but it's the most responsible solution.

If you're low on booze, pick yourself up something good to get you through a few rough days.

Incidentally, my wife and I will be in NoLa for a long weekend... don't be alarmes by my silence.

Bottoms up, buckle up.

More added:

MIC info will be released soon enough.

Also, as of today "full speed" production has been delayed indefinitely, as Rangers will far outweigh Broncos on final at least thru the planned MY21 run. Bronco's dedicated body shop has been sandbagged to spread work between both shifts.
So it's apparent that they've charted out their solution to the MIC issue. It's painful and it's going to contribute to some ugly headlines over the next few days, but it's the most responsible solution.

If you're low on booze, pick yourself up something good to get you through a few rough days.

Incidentally, my wife and I will be in NoLa for a long weekend... don't be alarmes by my silence.

Bottoms up, buckle up.

More added:

MIC info will be released soon enough.

Also, as of today "full speed" production has been delayed indefinitely, as Rangers will far outweigh Broncos on final at least thru the planned MY21 run. Bronco's dedicated body shop has been sandbagged to spread work between both shifts.
@PREMiERdrum What brings you to NOLA? Just a weekend getaway?
Please be careful if you are staying in the city/Downtown area. It's pretty bad around town even in the high traffic tourist areas.Shootings on Burbon Street are happening just about every weekend. If you have any questions let me know if I can help I'll be more then happy to.

I'm 10 minutes outside of Downtown. Don't look to hard to try to see a Bronco around here,I haven't seen but a few delivered in this area.

coderman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Meanwhile Broncos built in June/July rot while they ship fresh ones. Ford has lost all sense of logic in this process.

I'm just gonna buy a truck and scrap the idea of owning a Bronco in 2021.

Sponsored

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
only possible answer is to eliminate hard top option on all series, even first edition, and let you decide to wait, or not.

see... Id be perfectly happy ordering a soft top, if I knew how much a hard top was going to cost me, when a hard top is available.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what are they doing? And where is Ford not sharing this with us?

Jmoder

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4, Chrysler convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Terrible product launch for sure.

Makes me want to drown my sorrows with a New Coke while binging on McLean hamburgers.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be very curious to hear what happens to those of us who are part of the bad batch. My bronco was supposedly built a month ago now but still sitting on a lot. As a first 15 min reservation holder who ordered in January I'll be pissed if we are basically told to pound sand.
that lot of “bad batch“ Bronco’s will be a stop sale. I guarantee Ford doesn’t want to be replacing and shipping expensive tops that will be crazy money For them. Willbe intersting to see what they do with them to resolve the issue.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.