Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My paint has numerous defects. went to PPF straight from dealer and the overall quality of the BIW is bad and very inconsistent. Not much I can do about it now, most defects are covered by trim but it gives me lack of confidence when I see a large area on the door panel without paint but the other side looks perfect
Or the numerous edges that have defects under the clear coat.
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now that I go back and look at the pics again, something isn't adding up. I commented above but going to do so again here.
There are light, superficial scratches all over the place, in every pic. Did you wipe it with an old microfiber, dry, dirty hands while it was dusty, or something there? Or did it look like that from the Dealer?
Someone, somewhere scratched the shit out of it and it needs buffing, at minimum. Even taking all of the defects out of the mix.
Have you ever seen the the wash/detail area at a dealership? If the don't have an old brush type car wash they have a buck with an old mit or rag. The water might get changed monthly. Soap? Naw, too expensive. My bet is the scratches are from the lot jockey that "detailed" it prior to deliver. The actual paint defects and debris is another story.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah took delivery two days ago. I have a dent in the left quarter, dent in hood, and defective passenger side curtain airbag plastic trim piece. Dealer says they’ll be fixed so we’ll see…

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LMAO you guy complain about taking to long to get your Bronco. Ford rushes to get them out now you complain about fit an finish.

you know the old saying
1. Good
2. Fast
3. cheap
pick 2
Any Bronco defiantly isn't CHEAP
not saying this don't suck but what did you all expect

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would suspect some type of damage occurred after production and probably during shipment.Those pics look like there was damage, repaired, and wet sanded. That explains the light scratches, the small divot, and what looks like a fisheye that was sanded through in the clearcoat.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)