James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posted videos to help answer your questions including measurements.
Your video says that your dog is 80 lb. The security drawer says it only holds 50 lb on top. What is your experience been with that? My dog is about 60 lb plus I often have gear back there when the dog isn't. I believe I'll be putting more than 50 lb on top of it. If I do get the drawer I'm going to put a quarter inch piece of plywood over it to spread out the weight and cover up the gaps on the sides. I'm wondering if that would handle the weight better? Any issues with being over the limit?
Sponsored

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your video says that your dog is 80 lb. The security drawer says it only holds 50 lb on top. What is your experience been with that? My dog is about 60 lb plus I often have gear back there when the dog isn't. I believe I'll be putting more than 50 lb on top of it. If I do get the drawer I'm going to put a quarter inch piece of plywood over it to spread out the weight and cover up the gaps on the sides. I'm wondering if that would handle the weight better? Any issues with being over the limit?
No issues. I climb around back there all the time and I’m 220. I put my fridge and other camping gear on it. No issues

Dusmw

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250/Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed the cargo drawer yesterday, I added a plywood deck to increase rigidity. I knew fitting my large Ruff Land kennel was going to be tight. Was pleasantly surprised it fit like a glove! Now we have more secure storage for road-trips!

IMG_0539.jpeg

IMG_0541.jpeg

IMG_0538.jpeg

IMG_0543.jpeg
Sponsored