First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my Badlands Cactus Grey Bronco late last night at Red McCombs Fords and let's just say I was as giddy as a schoolboy

First impressions, my twin daughters and I are in love with the vehicle. They are only 5 and both said they want to drive a Bronco when they can drive. Early this morning I was installing the car seats and I came back in the house and both of them were sitting there with big smiles, do we get to go on a drive, heck yes! They then saw the weather stick pointing down outside because of the rain and said "rain stick down means top up" smart kids. We went through the drive thru during lunch and they made sure to tell everyone about the Bronco.

I want to thank Red McCombs Ford and especially Oscar, they were fantastic and made the process easy. They honored the MSRP price without me asking, stopped the vehicle from getting add-ons, had everything ready for me when I got there, and even stopped the front license plate from being mounted on so that I can figure out a solution that does not look like the Bronco is spitting it out, any ideas? Thank you Oscar and Red McCombs for making this enjoyable and not stressful.

I also want to thank Ford leadership, the design team, and most importantly the front line workers for building this beautiful vehicle. Thank you Bronco6G for keeping me knowledgeable throughout this process and for all of the laughs. I am sure there will be hiccups with a brand new vehicle, but we will figure it out together and just fortunate to have one, and I recognize that.

The Ford tracker was way off and the day before I picked it up I got an email from Ford saying it was delayed to late August, no one at Ford knew why.

After I spend some time with Bucky I will write an in-depth review. I did buy some paint protector film for the roll bars, will let you all know how that goes. Looking forward to the posts from everyone else.

Ford Bronco Picked up Bucky Last Night, giddy as a school boy unnamed
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats, great lighting for that Cactus Gray. Enjoy!

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! Enjoy and please add more photos if you get a chance!

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh yeah! Love seeing these deliveries actually happening.... ;)

Sponsored

Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hell yeah! I think one of the coolest things about this post is that this is a memory your girls are going to have for the rest of their lives. I still remember when my dad came home in his Denali and me and my brothers couldn’t get enough! Cheers to you and your family!

hotrodjohn

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1975 Bronco Ranger, 1975 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks really good! what was your production date and eta on the tracker.? I'm waiting up here in DFW and my eta changed to later Aug. as well the other day.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome!
This is my exact build...
Happy for u!

just wish mine would get let out of Bronco built jail...

OP
OP

BuckyAsh

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks really good! what was your production date and eta on the tracker.? I'm waiting up here in DFW and my eta changed to later Aug. as well the other day.
Thanks! Originally the ETA was early August. Attached are two photos of the tracker and the email I received from Ford.
Ford Bronco Picked up Bucky Last Night, giddy as a school boy 43F014D1-E596-46E5-A36A-2A770E6BB084

94130D06-CB8D-45AF-9B02-99D66E8E780F.jpeg

Sponsored

Norsk82

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Tacoma TRD Sport 6MT. Bronco on reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!

What is your built spec?

Forditude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0 5* Tuned, GX470 Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats!!! I’m in SATX as well. Hoping I can post some pics in the coming months of my SAS. Love that color - by far my favorite.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my Badlands Cactus Grey Bronco late last night at Red McCombs Fords and let's just say I was as giddy as a schoolboy

First impressions, my twin daughters and I are in love with the vehicle. They are only 5 and both said they want to drive a Bronco when they can drive. Early this morning I was installing the car seats and I came back in the house and both of them were sitting there with big smiles, do we get to go on a drive, heck yes! They then saw the weather stick pointing down outside because of the rain and said "rain stick down means top up" smart kids. We went through the drive thru during lunch and they made sure to tell everyone about the Bronco.

I want to thank Red McCombs Ford and especially Oscar, they were fantastic and made the process easy. They honored the MSRP price without me asking, stopped the vehicle from getting add-ons, had everything ready for me when I got there, and even stopped the front license plate from being mounted on so that I can figure out a solution that does not look like the Bronco is spitting it out, any ideas? Thank you Oscar and Red McCombs for making this enjoyable and not stressful.

I also want to thank Ford leadership, the design team, and most importantly the front line workers for building this beautiful vehicle. Thank you Bronco6G for keeping me knowledgeable throughout this process and for all of the laughs. I am sure there will be hiccups with a brand new vehicle, but we will figure it out together and just fortunate to have one, and I recognize that.

The Ford tracker was way off and the day before I picked it up I got an email from Ford saying it was delayed to late August, no one at Ford knew why.

After I spend some time with Bucky I will write an in-depth review. I did buy some paint protector film for the roll bars, will let you all know how that goes. Looking forward to the posts from everyone else.

Ford Bronco Picked up Bucky Last Night, giddy as a school boy 34635_W3
Congrats it’s awesome! Can you please tell us more about the tracker being way off? just received my sticker and blend date, trying like everyone else to understand what to expect. 🙏

OP
OP

BuckyAsh

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands