Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was not the first one. I think Red McCombs has had 3-5 before me, maybe more. I found out the other day that they have a demo vehicle.
Hello, have my order with Red Mccombs and have had no communication with them. Received my email from ford that vehicle is scheduled for production. Was wondering if you bought at Red Mccombs how did the process go? Any advice?
Sponsored

OP
OP

BuckyAsh

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello, have my order with Red Mccombs and have had no communication with them. Received my email from ford that vehicle is scheduled for production. Was wondering if you bought at Red Mccombs how did the process go? Any advice?
Process went great. Just reach out to Oscar over there, call the sales department. Make sure he knows anything you want or don’t want for add-ons when they take delivery. He won’t be able to do anything for you right now. They really don’t know much while it is in transit.

BeardedBadass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4D/Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats bro! Same dealer here. Did you have them leave the sticker in the back off too? I asked them not to put their dealer sticker sticker on the tailgate when I converted my res to an order. I need to let them know about the plate too.

OP
OP

BuckyAsh

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats bro! Same dealer here. Did you have them leave the sticker in the back off too? I asked them not to put their dealer sticker sticker on the tailgate when I converted my res to an order. I need to let them know about the plate too.
Yup, no sticker and they didn’t drill the front plate on which would had ruined the look. Using a metal mount I bought on Amazon to anchor it near the skid plate.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats

Sponsored

blu76

First Edition
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Process went great. Just reach out to Oscar over there, call the sales department. Make sure he knows anything you want or don’t want for add-ons when they take delivery. He won’t be able to do anything for you right now. They really don’t know much while it is in transit.
Thank you!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice…